𝕭𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒

Friday - - 4:27 PM

Yeji's P.O.V

Cleaning up my desk, I moved the papers and documents aside, rearranged the chairs, and fixed up my suit like outfit.

I don't even know why I was cleaning up for an obnoxious person like Minju but this was the first ever meeting I'd have with another business. Though if my father alerted me that we needed an ambassador than I would of stayed away from Minju.

But that's how it is with my father I guess, I used to be used to his orders and demands, however there isn't much I can do in this situation as a knock distracts me from my thoughts.

Opening the door, I'm greeted by a lovely woman who looks quite jolly and happy, Minju stays in the back with a bored look on her face, "Greetings Ms. Kim" I felt like I needed to gag out my words or at least throw them up but that couldn't happen at this very moment.

Minju sneers at me as she walks in my office, "Mrs. Jung please pipe down, you don't want to lose your job on your first day, don't you?" The jolly, happy woman who seemed to be her manager, instantly stopped smiling and bows to me.

I rolled my eyes at Minju's attitude, she sure has no respect for the people who help make her famous.

"Please take a seat" I say nicely to the woman as my voice slowly develops a tone as I repeat the same thing to Minju. "So here are our company's terms and conditions with Minju being your ambassador" said the now serious woman.

I nod as she hands the file to me.

Silence engulfs my office as I skim through the terms and conditions, what really caught my attention was the payment they expected.

"I agree with everything else except for-" Minju cuts me off with a yawn, "No one needs your input or opinion on this, just say you're okay with everything so that we can leave and get to work" There was something bothering me, oh I know what it is, it's the fact that my father specifically told me not to say anything rude or disrespectful to Minju.

That's the most impossible problem I've never known the solution to, how can I calm down and stop myself from slapping Minju.

There simply isn't a way but to deal with her until she's gone.

"Ms.Kim can we use kinder words, I'm sure you know that I can easily cut this deal off and we'll both lose benefits" I smirk at how Minju so suddenly got worked up.

It was if we were fighting about our personal lives outside of business.

And I guess I'm right.

"I think you're forgetting that I can easily cut off this deal as well, and it's nothing really new to you anyway, you always lose things that benefit you, your own business, family and last of all love-" I instantly cut her off.

"And you can't say that about yourself? how long would it take for you to lose everything, your manager, your staff, and maybe even your title as best top model in Korea" Minju stayed there with a glare displayed on her face, she instantly tried to say something back but I was already ready.

"I have two ways of doing that, first of all, Ms. Kim I am way kinder than you, kindness can take you a long way, one snap of my finger and they might come to me to receive more praise and respect than your mouth can say" Smiling at Minju's angry face, I continue.