𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂, 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

Walking out of the cafe, I catch Yeonjun's eye, Ignoring it, I follow my 3 new friends.

Yuna, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin, "Lunch time is almost over" Ryujin said checking her watch, "We should probably head back now" Chaeryeong suggested while glaring at Taehyun, who was sympathetically looking back at her.

Pursing my lips, I wondered why she seemed to have some hatred towards him but I chose to ignore it.

We came back from the cafe and we instantly scattered, Me and Lia went to our Senior year classes while Chaeryeong and Ryujin continued on with the tour.

Yuna left by herself but she soon caught up with a group of freshmans, who I assumed were her other friends. I continued walking as I began separating from Lia, we're together every day but we have different classes, shuffling my feet, I arrive to my classroom.

It was time to take my business course, Shortly after sitting down at my desk, My eye catches Hyunjin talking to someone. I think it's his friend but I'm not really sure, Wow I never noticed he was taking business management courses!

Smirking, I turn my attention back to the teacher as this is the only class that I am not familiar with. Business was something I wanted to start, making my own business, I've thought of making my own brand but now I've leaning more onto making my own dance studio, something like that.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even realize that the teacher was calling on me, "Yeji, Mr. Lim is calling you" Flinching, I rapidly turn my head to face the person beside me only to find Hyunjin centimeters away from my face.

I payed great attention to his gorgeous eyes and couldn't grasp the fact that he was that close to me, no wonder he's called one of the biggest heart throbs of this university.

"Hwang Yeji!" Jolting back to reality, I look back at Mr. Lim, "Yeji, staring at Hyunjin all day won't increase your knowledge in business management" He scolded whilst I bowed my head muttering a couple apologies.

I take a quick glance at Hyunjin chuckling at Mr. Lim's words, right then I could already feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

But it was a cute interaction

Yeonjun's P.O.V

School was over and I was glad it was over.

Stretching my limbs, I groan as I cracked my fingers, it honestly looked like I was ready to get slapped or something.

It seemed I spoke too soon because I was soon given a blow to the cheek as it sent me back to a group of lockers.

SLAM!

My head had hit the lockers, whimpering, I slowly tried opening my eyes.

I wanted to see the person who had the guts to slap me, and there she was...

Jung Eun.

"What, why aren't you in jai-" I was cut off by Jung Eun as she grabbed my collar harshly.

That's my greatest enemy, me and her bumped heads even before I started dating her sister, we were competitive and just didn't like each other since the beginning.

We had fights before where she laid her hands on me and I tried not to lay my hands on her, I just defend myself.

"Oh so you wanted me to stay in jail" She grumbled as she gave a blow to my stomach, right her parents are rich, they probably bailed her out. She punched me once more whilst I tried not giving her the satisfaction.