𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝟣/𝟤

Thursday

Author's P.O.V

Applying a rosy lipstick shade, Yeji then ties her hair in a ponytail.

She admires herself in the mirror before Ryujin comes back from the bathroom, "Nice outfit" Ryujin says sarcastically before starting to dress herself, Yeji rolls her eyes at the 'compliment' since she's only still wearing the same uniform they've been wearing since the beginning of the semester.

Walking out the door, Yeji meets Tzuyu and Minju eating some breakfast, looking at Minju instantly reminds her of the info she received during their last conversation.

*Flashback*

Yeji's P.O.V

"Unnie I know you're dealing with something else emotionally but I have no one to talk to about this so i'll just tell you" I watch as Minju contemplates on something I can't really decipher, I'm eager to listen and comfort her or give her advice since she's been helping me this past month.

"I'm in love with Hwang Hyunjin and I need tips on how to get him to notice me" My mouth goes dry as she finished her sentence, I'm not sure but that really hurt me somewhere that I am not aware of, I was done with Hyunjin but most of the time I still missed his warm smile and the small chats we had during class. Now Minju likes him, she's got a better chance of actually becoming friends with him or even dating him than I do.

I felt my eyes sting with tears but I didn't want to show her that I was a bit upset, "Maybe you shouldn't ask me for any advice, popular boys only bring trouble" I whisper as I try and keep a smile on my face.

Once Minju leaves, tears slowly start pouring out one by one, and I can't seem to stop.

*End Of Flashback*

Author's P.O.V

Yeji tries not to remember that conversation while she takes some bread from the fridge and toasts it, the kitchen was silent. None of them really tried making small talk, they just ate breakfast and left.

Ryujin finishes getting ready, her black silky hair is in a high pony with her plump lips coloured in a nude shade. She also isn't wearing her uniform blouse, it is very hot outside but the teachers aren't going to like how much arms and chest she's revealing. Yeji was about to ask why she's dressed like this, she doesn't have a problem with it, she's just worried that she'll get in trouble.

"Come on Yeji let's goo!" She mutters before Yeji jumps on her feet to catch up to the short haired girl who's already out the door. "Can I drive the car, please" Yeji was very close to saying no but she couldn't refuse.

Ryujin drove to school, with Yeji in the passenger seat, She was acting weird and Yeji isn't sure why, but now that she thinks of it, Ryujin has been acting weird ever since she was caught kissing Beomgyu at the night club.

Yeji continues to think of this the whole car ride, trying to figure out what's wrong but she can't quite solve what would make her start changing all of a sudden.

Yeji's P.OV

Me and Ryujin separated since we aren't in the same year, walking down the halls, I notice a familiar short figure staring up at a tall figure. My curiosity gets the better of me so I sneak closer only to find Lia and Soobin talking, Soobin seems extremely flustered while Lia is just blabbering on and on about something. Raising my brow, I let them be and walk past them, I've got to admit that I feel like I'm the only girl in the world struggling with my feelings, it's almost as if everyone has one person they love and no one else but imagine having two that you like.