ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ

Sunday 12:26 PM

"Ji Woo, mother and father are demanding you get out of bed, you can't sit and sulk over Yeonjun all day" Jung Eun sighs not bothering to insult his name or anything like that, but I didn't want to get out of bed not after seeing Yeonjun getting jealous over Yeji, at first I was really happy with him coming over but no, that wasn't after I witnessed him touching Yeji's hair and upper body.

I felt my heart ache and its been aching ever since that evening or event whatever you want to call it, "Ji Woo their seriously going to kill, they're already thinking its about a boy, I can't hide your secret forever" My older sister fumes with frustration in her voice, however it was too late.

"So it is a boy?!" My father's voice echoes in my room as my mother appears behind him with an angry expression on her face, my father can hide his anger but my mother can't, obviously.

"What are you doing out there dating random boys, You should be looking for a rich husband who can provide for us, not a simple teenage romance" She scolds as Jung Eun gives me a sympathetic look, "I can't believe you two could cause so much trouble, First I have a street fighting daughter and a foolish lovesick daughter" My fathers words pierce through me and Jung Eun like a knife, I felt like screaming.

I had enough of their ridiculous judgement, inhaling a deep breath, I then utter.

"Then you won't have to deal with me anymore" I declare with a shaky gaze that looked from my mother to my father, taking a good look at their faces, their disappointed and angry faces, I leave my room with a determined look.

I was moving out.

I have some money, so I can find a cheap apartment and stay there, I'm done with my parents, after I get out of here I'll be free to live my life, thank god I'm not the heiress of the family business.

Walking out of the big mansion, I decide to go on a little walk, the harsh wind brushes against my face, and as if on cue, the sky starts pouring with droplets of rain whilst my eyes brim with tears.

I walk in a drunken manner and my eyes are blurry, I don't know where I'm going because now I'm only thinking of one person.

Everyone already knows who he is.

His perfect self pictures in my mind.

But another girl is running through my mind, Yeji.

My lips tremble in anger, she ruined something I was trying to build.

Suddenly I had the urge to scream and tear up my world, everyone who's in a perfect relationship, is who I envy.

I hated my love life and my life in general, the sadness and depression that I've been keeping inside for a long time was flooding out of me, my mouth opens and I begin screaming.

Yes I'm bothering the neighbourhood but I don't give a damn about them, I'm too broken and practically dead to care about all of those perfect rich people.

Sobbing, weeping, wailing, and crying.

The rain drops faster and so do my tears, and soon my knees buckle and I'm unable to stand, my hands shake so violently, people would take one glance and think I was abused or held hostage. My hair is a mess as it covers my face, my bare hands search for something to hold onto because I was loosing my mind.

I struggle to breath and it scares me, causing me to hit a sharp object or thing on the ground, my hand starts to bleed and I now quiver in fear of the sharp thing I can't see but I know better than to believe the excuses in my head, I don't feel the pain or the blood pulsing through my veins, as if they were all so desperately wanting to escape my body.