"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ"

Still Monday

11:52 PM

I steadily walk towards the hospital building.

Entering it again, I arrived to find Minju and Jimin still here waiting for Ji Woo to wake up, "You guys can leave you know, she won't wake up tonight, just go home and get some rest" Jimin shook her head at what I had said, she's the most busy out of all of them, she's a trainee, she has to leave. However, she can't just leave her best friend, they've all known each other since middle school, "But-" I cut Minju off. "I'll call you when she wakes up" I tried to negotiate but Minju is probably the most stubborn out of them all, so you know how that goes.

"No! we can't just leave Ji Woo here, she's our best fri-."

"Friend, I get it" I argued, "No you don't, I'm sorry Jung Eun but we're not leaving" I was starting to loose my patience, "Minju leave please, I know you guys love her, but leaving to go grieve and rest is essential, I'd love to do what you guys can do right now but I'm her sister and that's different than a best friend" My voice hardens near the end of my sentence as new coming tears well up in my eyes again.

"Unnie" Jimin bit her lip as she saw the sad expression on my face, "Leave guys, leave" Jimin instantly stood up and attempted to drag Minju away from where she was standing, but the girl continues to eye my depression with pity on her face, soon we're both crying.

Minju falls to her knees as she now acknowledges that Ji Woo's going to be asleep for a while, Jimin drops down to her knees to comfort Minju knowing well enough she needs someone to comfort her too. A slow tear slides down my cheek as I let out a low chuckle, I've been crying for hours now, this felt like a routine.

Cry.

Numbness.

Hope.

Realization.

and then the cycle repeats.

After a huge crying fest, Minju hugs Jimin as they both begin to stand, breathing heavily, I walk up to them both and wipe both of their tears. "I can't imagine how hard this is for you" I almost giggle at how she doesn't mention mother or father since both of them knew how much Ji Woo hated them, "Everything is going to be okay in the end" I told them whilst they start making their way towards the exit.

The moment they leave, I collapse onto a chair and blink multiple times to stop the coming tears, I felt horrible, mother and father went to go get some clothes and necessities for Ji Woo while I went to go get us some food, although I know she won't wake up anytime soon.

Wiping my tears, I let the depression sink in as I place the bags of snacks and drinks beside me, the weigh on my hands fade as I begin to relax. Staring blankly at the wall ahead, I wonder if I should contact Yeonjun, would he even like to see her after the fact Ji Woo took advantage of him in any other words SA'ed him when he was drunk. On some days I feel bad for Yeonjun but I strongly believe he broke Ji Woo more than what she's done to him, because of her love for him, she convinced herself she still had a chance.

Leading  her here, in the hospital.

I cuddle myself in this comfortable chair, pulling up a blanket, I slowly fall asleep.

I didn't think I'd be able to sleep though, however my eyes easily sunk closed.

Maybe all that crying will help me get a good, deserved rest.