𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝟤/𝟤

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"Are you sure she's coming?" Beomgyu probes as he uncomfortably moves in the bench we're sitting in.

"Stop whining, she'll come soon, my parent's house is close" Kai answers.

Picking up my bottle of water, I was about to take a sip when I heard a familiar voice, the sound was so loving and full with cheer.

I smile, I haven't seen her in a long time, all the memories from high school came back to mind. I remember the memory of her wanting to hang out with us but Kai wouldn't let her even though she was pretty mature for her age.

But high school Beomgyu wasn't the best example for a middle school student, at the time.

I can understand if thats what he was protecting her from, "Oppa!" I turn my attention to Huening Bahiyyih whilst she embraces her brother with a big hug.

"Hiyyih! How's it going" Soobin greets her, we all gather around her while Kai stays back waiting for us to finish our greetings, "Bro you have a car now" I imply as I notice the car keys she's holding, she nods with a smile on her face.

Her smile shines with her cute dimples, "It's been so long and you've grown up" Beomgyu concludes, I nod while we start chatting.

"Yeah the last time I saw you guys was when...umm anyways how's university" Her sentence trails off in the middle of it because well let's say we left for Hanlim Multi Arts in the worst mood ever and Hiyyih witnessed it before we left.

You know Chaeryeong and Taehyun's break up.

It ruined our entire mood.

"Oh Soobin how are things with you and Ye Won Unnie?" She asked and damn we need to fill her in, Soobin chuckles but replies.

"Oh no Hiyyih, we broke up before I left to Hanlim, mostly because she was going to study in Japan" Soon after Kai interrupts us.

"We should start shopping now, I have a shift at 6" We nod and start shopping.

An hour later

"Hyung can you please just pick a suit, my shift starts in half an hour" Kai yells at me which doesn't usually happen.

"Yeonjun if you want we can go to 'Zara' they also have some pretty good suits" Bahiyyih recommends for about the thousandth time while Kai completely disagrees.

"Everyone has found a suit except you, can't you just pick one" Taehyun criticized annoyingly, "I know but they both look so good on me, if I choose this one it makes my shoulders look broader but if I choose this one then it brings out my jaw line, they're both really good options" I rant before hanging my head back in confusion.

However, my friends had enough, Soobin comes my way and snatches the suit that makes my jawline stand out, "This one, can we go now?" Pursing my lips, I begin to protest but all of them drag me out of the store while Beomgyu goes to pay for the suit.

After I give up the fight, I sulk as we head back to the mall's entrance with the exit right beside it.

"Now that I think of it, I believe the suit that made my shoulders look broader, looks better on me" I snorted sassily as I looked at the expensive suit.

Kai rolls his eyes before leaving through the exit, "Hey where are you going?" We all shout in unison except Bahiyyih, "I need to get to work remember!" Nodding, Bahiyyih waves goodbye before going to drive her brother to work since Kai is running late.