chapter fifty one

Start from the beginning

"You know I could easily undo this right?" Chloe batted her eyelashes at me, "Your belt would be better."

I groaned, "Maybe so. But if you break out of it, you get punished."

"Please, daddy." The ginger whispered, rubbing her legs together as I leaned in close, nipping at her collarbone.

"I'm ready to go- and I did not need to see that." Beca huffed, "There's a thing called the door. You should use it!"

Both of us laughed and Chloe undid the towel bind from her wrists, smirking at me as she did. Chloe got dressed and we got an overnight bag packed before Emily, Beca, Chloe and I all hopped in the car and began the drive to L.A.

"Chloe you better not participate in the act of road head, there is a child present." Beca put her face between the driver and passenger seats, gesturing to the back at Emily as she whispered.

"Don't worry, B. You and Emily are safe from this one." Chloe said innocently, "I can't promise next time though."

I choked on my spit, glancing at the ginger who grabbed my hand and put it over her thigh. This ride was going to be interesting.

— • —

We made it to the studio and I signed in and made it up to the room. As soon as we all got inside Emily set the bags of food and drinks on the table and I turned on the LED lights.

"Go ahead and pick a color if you want." I smiled at Emily, handing her the small remote for the LED's.

Emily cooed before taking the remote, putting the colors on both purple and pink. Beca sat down at the controls and Chloe looked around taking it all in. I sat down next to Beca and the red haired Barden Bella came up and sat down in my lap. I wrapped one arm around her and kept the other one on the controls.

"Okay Emily, let's get to work." Beca said and Emily squealed in excitement.

"This is crazy." Chloe gasped in awe, "It's honestly hot that you're a Rockstar."

I snorted, shaking my head and Travis walking into the studio with a big smile on his face. Chloe got off my lap and I got up and we both gave each other a fist bump before a hug.

"It's good to see you, man." I breathed.

"You too. I miss our little bromance. Kourtney says hi by the way." The drummer said.

"Travis, this is Chloe and the girl in the booth is Emily. She's a newer member to the Bella's but she's also got the Rockstar dream." I pointed to the woman.

"It's nice to meet you." Chloe greeted.

"Likewise. I've heard lots about you." Travis wiggled his eyebrows.

Chloe giggled, "All good things I hope since I'm sure you know what happened."

"I do and I promise, y/n here couldn't stop going on and on about you. Looking at you in person I can see why you're so special." He said sweetly and I was glad two important people in my life were getting along.

"So whatcha got for lyrics?" Travis asked and I motioned for him to follow me over to the table in the back of the room by the sofa. Chloe followed us and sat in my lap again and I didn't mind whatsoever. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it with my face ID. I opened my notes and showed him the first song.

Sid & Nancy

I knew a girl who'd wear my t-shirts when she went to sleep at night

She's make sure I'm breathin' in the morning

We were locked inside a room, I ate a pill shaped like the moon

Put her tongue into my mouth like she want it

We can't hide this secret anymore

I'm inside, I let you take control

Once we met, I cannot love someone again

Cut my chest, gave you my heart and soul

....

Drug Dealer Girl

I wake up, my head hurts

But she got a couple blunts and Percocets in her purse

I can't front, I want first

If she got the good bag, I'ma pay what it's worth

She's my drug dealer girl, yeah

Drug dealer girl, yeah, yeah, yeah

Drug dealer girl, ooh

Drug dealer girl

I even showed him the song I wrote for Chloe during the Bella's rehearsal. I was calling that one twin flame. Travis read over all the songs, both of us making changes and rewriting things where we needed to.

"This album is going to be way too good." Travis chuckled.

I smirked, going to reply when Emily's voice started coming through the speakers.

"When tomorrow comes I'll be on my own feeling frightened of the things that I don't know. When tomorrow comes...Tomorrow comes...Tomorrow comes.."

The song continued on, the beautiful beat and Emily's angelic voice really meshed well even Travis was impressed and I swore I thought a tear or two was gonna roll down his cheek.

"That was amazing!" Chloe gushed. Emily didn't know how to think or act or anything, standing there in the room stunned.

"Breathe Em." I reminded her with a little laugh. Emily breathed and burst out into tears.

"Don't worry these are happy tears, I'm just so excited and happy. Thank you y/n. Thank you Beca. Thank you, thank you, thank you." The legacy gushed.

"No need to thank me. The fans are gonna love hearing your voice on the album." I said nonchalantly.

"T-the album? Wha- y-your album?" She stammered.

I nodded and the poor girl almost fainted. Travis was nice enough to help her to the couch but she just couldn't contain her excitement and passed out.

"It's crazy to think that one day she'll be on her own out in the world." Beca shook her head before looking at me, "Alright loser, let's make some billboard top hits."

a/n: okay so smut next chapter? lots of smut next chapter?

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara