12 - Emotions

This chapter is dedicated to Tsukasaamane16! Happy reading! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

Madara pov:

My frustration uncontrollable, I threw a kunai at a target as hard as I could, shattering the target in the process. My Sharingan was activated and I could feel my blood and chakra pulsing furiously through my veins. More than two weeks had gone by since we had gone to and returned from the Kusho Clan's village, since we had run into the Senju Clan while Sara was with us, but I was yet to calm down or feel composed after all that had happened.

The expression that had come upon Sara's face when she had seen them, especially Hashirama and his damn brother, had left me feeling so enraged. It was more than obvious that she had missed them, and she had said it herself, too, later on, and it was even more obvious that she wanted to return to them despite her denial. The mere thought of that had made her a traitor in my eyes.

My interrogation of her in the Kusho Clan's village had only frustrated me more, mostly because of how distracted she had seemed from the matter, followed by how calmly she was when she answered me. I suppose it was not right to say that she was calm, for the fear in her eyes when I had questioned her and nearly strangled her were clear, but there was honesty in every word she had said to me. The apparent pain in her eyes, too, had set me off, though in a way I didn't expect it to.

"Damn it!" I seethed and threw another kunai at another target, effectively shattering that one as well.

Shutting my eyes, I ruffled my hair furiously. I just couldn't get the expression Sara had made at me when I had released her from my near-strangling out of my mind. She was clearly upset and hurt when she had said I was being mean, when she had said that she thought of me as a friend, when she had said that she had come to care for me and Izuna and several others, and it bothered me more than it should have.

It was true that we had become more welcoming of Sara, especially in the recent couple of weeks after she had helped heal the teams that had returned barely alive. She was far more transparent than I had anticipated, every one of her actions genuine even when viewed with my Mangekyou Sharingan. She had no other side to her like most had, showing only what they wanted to show to impress those around them but having ulterior motives or opposing emotions when not in the company of them. Sara seemed content with the simplest of things, seemed not in the slightest greedy, despite looking like someone who had a lot of money and influence and importance in her world.

Still, how had she dared to speak so nicely to our enemy when in our presence, when in our custody? She belonged to the Uchiha Clan! She belonged to me! She had no right to do anything or go to anyone without my permission! She had no right to even think of anyone else when with me!

My eyes widened slightly with my brows furrowing deeply in astonishment of my thoughts. While it was only right to say that she belonged to the Uchiha Clan, it was baffling that I had thought that she belonged to me, particularly. My mind was suddenly filled with thoughts of the brief times she had been in my presence alone - in the assembly hall, in my arms when we had traveled, and the one time she had brought me dinner and given me a massage to relieve the tension in my body after a two week long battle.

 My mind was suddenly filled with thoughts of the brief times she had been in my presence alone - in the assembly hall, in my arms when we had traveled, and the one time she had brought me dinner and given me a massage to relieve the tension in my...