chapter forty seven

Start from the beginning

"Baby.. I'm sleepy." Chloe mumbled, placing a few kisses to my neck and goosebumps rose on my skin. Instinctively I gripped her a little tighter and pulled her closer to my body, already getting out of the bed and standing. Chloe wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight.

"I think I'm gonna call it a night. If you need me, you know where I'll be. Goodnight Beca." I turned towards her door when she started to talk again.

"It's really good to have you back, y/n. Thank you. Goodnight loser."

— • —

"Wakey, wakey." I could faintly hear Chloe's voice in my ear followed by the sensual kisses she was placing to my neck and throat. I hummed, hands falling to her hips as I slowly peeled my eyes open.

"Well this is a nice way to wake up." I grinned sleepily, looking up and down at the woman who was straddling me. My t-shirt she was wearing went past her tiny shorts she was wearing and when my hand trailed further up her thigh, I was fully awake now when I felt the familiar lace of her thong.

Chloe didn't say anything, just shot me a devilish smirk, "Breakfast is ready. The girls and I are gonna go and check out the competition at the Convention Center downtown. Wanna join?"

"I'd love to. I'll meet you downstairs, I'm gonna go to the bathroom first."

Chloe leaned in and brushed her lips over mine, "Don't take too long rockstar."

Before I could connect our lips, the ginger pulled back and got off my lap, swaying her hips a little more as she left the room. I was put in a trance and I had to shake my head to get out of it. Tossing the covers back, I got out of bed and my phone started ringing. It was an incoming facetime from Megan. I smiled at the name and answered her call.

"Hey bub." Megan grinned, "You look like you slept good."

I chuckled, going into the bathroom upstairs and shutting the door, "Well you know. How are you?"

I muted the phone so she wouldn't hear me go to the bathroom and did my business, washing my hands when I was done.

"I'm doing okay. I got some good news actually." She bit her bottom lip in excitement and I left the bathroom, heading downstairs rubbing my eyes. My stomach growled at the savory smell of breakfast food cooking.

"My agent called me and said there was a part for a lead role in this new movie called 'Till Death' and so I auditioned and I got the part!!"

I grinned, excited for my friend, "Congratulations! What's the movie about?"

"A woman is handcuffed to her dead husband as a sick revenge plot. And guys come after me and I have to fend them off while dragging around my dead husband. I'm excited."

"Can't go wrong with a thriller." I said.

"Who are you talking to?" Fat Amy asked, coming down.

"Megan." I said and Megan and Fat Amy both said hi. I caught Chloe's look as she plated up some food.

"Oh my god I love Megan Fox!" Emily gasped, fangirling and almost tripping on her way over to my phone. Megan giggled at the excitement.

"You seem to like a lot of people." Beca joked.

"Hi I'm Emily Junk." Emily greeted quite nervously, "I really loved your dress you wore to y/n's after party, you know the see through one."

Oh yes... that dress.

"Thank you. It was one of my favorites as well." Megan smiled, shooting me a subtle look.

"What was your inspiration behind the dress?" Emily asked.

Shit.

"Well umm honestly, y/n told me that I was gonna be naked that night and I said yes daddy."

There it was.

Fat Amy and the other girls howled with laughter, Stacie telling me to 'get it!'. Chloe grabbed the plate of food and pushed herself into my lap, wiggling a little bit to get comfortable but I knew she was just doing it to make me hard. I groaned under my breath and dropped one of my arms around her waist and held her against me. Through the camera I could see Chloe smirk before taking a bite of some bacon.

"Hey Megan." Chloe said.

I cleared my throat, "Well congrats on the part. I'm sure you've got things to do so I'll let you go."

"I'll let you know how the script reading goes. It was nice to see you Chloe. Bye bubs."

The call ended and when I opened my mouth to say something, Chloe just shoved food in my mouth and I left it at that.

a/n: almost two months later here's an update..... gonna put up some more chapters today so stay tuned. thanks for being patient and thanks for reading!