Episode 26 "The Man in the Mansion" Part 1

Start from the beginning

Temp goes over to the body, "This dried crust here at the mouth." Cam looked and said, "When the jugular's cut, the air mixes with venous blood and the negative pressure causes an air embolism. Death is very quick." Booth then adds, "So just sit there and stop complaining." I then add, "Bound." Cam then says, "Multiple stab wounds. We need photos for these spatter patterns." Booth adds, "Bet this statue's worth more than my house." 

I looked at the statue for a few seconds and nod agreeing with Booth as Temp says, "You know, you should ask your therapist about your issues with rich people." Cam then asks, "You're in therapy?" "You've seen the socks." I then say while showing off my socks that was just like Booth, "They may be plain, but they are comfortable... and we can't forget that they do look better on me then him." They all look at me and my socks as the girls nod agreeing with me as Booth scoffs. Cam then says, "The victim's wife is in the kitchen." We watch him leave a bit annoyed as we all chuckle.

I was walking to Temps office to ask about what she was planning to do later on the day. As I walk in with her talking to a man as he says, "think of it as a social ritual in which I impress you with my manly prowess during a game of basketball." I then say, "You want to impress her??" I could see that I scared him a bit as they both turned to look at me as I say, "Sorry... I didn't want to interrupt your... I am not too sure what your doing?" 

Temp smiles at me as I smile back at her as she says, "Sully this is my younger sister Venus. Venus this is Sully the one I worked with from the last case." I nod and walk up to him, "Hi, it's nice finally meeting you Sully." "Same to you as well, I didn't know you had a sister." I then ask, "Did you ask her?" "No..." "That's probably why?" "So you work with Temperence as well?" I chuckle, "Not really... I am the Director of the Jeffersonian Institution." "Wow, impressive." I nod, "Well, I was going to ask something to Temp, but I already know the answer. But before I leave I just have to give you that sibling death threat speech for me and my brother real quick." 

"It's all right that every siblings dream... All right, I am ready." I nod as I stop smiling and stare right in his eyes with my threatening ones, "My sister is someone very important to me, all right? Just know that if you mess with my sister... I will show you fifty shades of my worst self and make your worst nightmare seem like a happy place. This is no threat... but a promise." I then smiled as I could see him shaken up a bit as I pat his shoulder, "All right, I am done. I will go for now. See you soon Temp." She nods as I start walking away.

I was walking over to Angie's office for a bit when I see Hodgins about to leave. "Hey! Hodgins!" I see him jump a bit as I chuckle and walk over to him. "You good Hodgins? I didn't mean to frighten you there." "Hey... No, it's all right. Do you need anything?" I stare at him for a few seconds, "Uhhh, not really I just saw you about to leave and wanted to say bye to you really quick." "Oh, uh, bye then." "Hodgins? Are you all right?" "Yeah, I am fine. I just forgot that I needed to pick something up." I nod not really convinced, but I don't question it. "Okay... I won't keep you waiting any longer. I will see you later then." He nods as we wave each other good bye as he hurriedly left quickly."

I was with Angie working on the computer examining the X-ray checking for any sorts of damage to the bones as Temp came over to us a few minutes ago. Angie says, "What is not to like? Go watch Sully play basketball." Temp then says, "He still hasn't made a move on me." "How many times have you gone out?" "Four or six, depending on how you define 'go out." "Right. Bumping into each other at the diner does not count as going out." "Four." I then see something, "There. Along the interior cervical vertebrae... Is that shadow a glitch?" 

Angie then says, "I don't do glitches. Four, huh? So the question is: is this Sully damaged goods or is he just very respectful?" I was confused about the question as Temp says, "Those are my choices?" "Damage goods, you run away, very respectful, you hang in." "I should just make the first move." I shake my head as Angie sighs loudly, "No, Brennan... for once, can you pretend that you're the girl?" Temp then says, "Why is everyone so anxious for me to be a girl?" I wasn't sure how to answer that question since it was a bit obvious, "Uhhh... Temp, it's because you are biologically born as a girl?" Angie then says, "Listen, go to the basketball game, let him show off for you, and see what happens." Temp thinks for a few moments, "I don't know. It sounds so passive." "Now you've got it." A few moments later I get a call from Booth saying to ease down on my jokes like Gordon told me to do on people. Brennan and Temp watched me as if I was a puppy who was getting scolded. They chuckle as I sit there on the phone patiently listening carefully with my head down as he's telling me what he had to deal with Sully thinking that I don't like him and might make him disappear erasing his existence.