Chapter 40: Honeymoon adventures pt.1

3rd Person Pov

14 hours in flight Mina and Chaeyoung arrived at the first destination Spain

"We this is nice" Chaeyoung compliments roaming her eyes around cautiously at the bright tropical hotel near Ses Salines beach in Ibiza town.

"Yeah" Mina says in a yawn "It's wonderful."

"Are you tired?"

"Sleepy."

"Are you hungry do you want to eat breakfast first?" Chaeyoung ask timezones were different in Spain and Japan they left their flight was at 12:00pm and arrived pass 7:00 am it was already morning.

"Later I'm going to take a nap first." Mina shakes her head and slump on the bed fast asleep she was really exhausted, Chaeyoung walks to the bed pulling the covers for her.

Her eyes wander over the structure of Mina's innocent face.

She look perfectly contented right on the bed, pushing some strands of hair away Chaeyoung places a chaste lips against Mina's damp forehead.

The place they were staying was stunning incredible ocean views, pools, restaurants, spa's, snorkeling and all kinds of activities and excursions everything anyone could ask for.

Timeskip

Mina wakes up by the ocean breeze gently sailing over the covers of the bed and the aroma of coffee in the air.

She slowly opens her eyes and gazes toward the balcony.

Chaeyoung is standing there looking out over the rail already in summer clothes.

Her dishevel dark hair and loose-fitting short pants and polo would flap a little when the light wind blew them.

Mina sighs completely content taking in the beautiful sight of Chaeyoung silhouetted figure by the morning light.

She wraps the blanket to her body tightly and tiptoes to her wife and back hugs Chaeyoung, resting her chin on her shoulder blinking against the sunlight peaking over.

"Time?" Mina ask too lazy too form a sentence.

"11:00 should I ring for room service?" Chaeyoung sips her coffee, turning around and taps Mina's nose.

"Hmm." Mina hums, her half-lidded eyes are beginning to close again.

"Why don't you take a short bath the water will help you wake fully, our snorkeling schedule is not until 1:30." Chaeyoung suggests placing her coffee mug on the small table.

Mina nods kissing her briefly before letting the blanket fall freely and strip naked as she walks to the bathroom's direction, Chaeyoung chuckles as she watches her picking up Mina's clothes.

10 minutes later Mina comes out wearing a summer floral dress and notices that lunch was already serve in a platter of paella prepared in shrimps,prawns clams and rice, for desert Creama Catalana, then a bottle of pinot noir and other side dishes.