Chapter14: Friendly Date 1

3rd Person

The high-spirited, cheerful smile on Chaeyoung's face hasn't left skipping the hotel hallways in bouncy steps.

She bumps into her friends dragging a bell cart , they saw her and fired a murderous frightful expression and look which faded Chaeyoung's vibrant one into a nightmarish one am I doomed she questions inside her mind. It seems that Dahyun and Tzuyu is still pissed at her for abandoning them.

"G-good morning." Her smile zigzags accompanied by a nervous gulp.

"Well-well look who's back." Tzuyu nudges Dahyun then crosses her arms sarcastically.

"Who? A traitor douche trash." Dahyun adds pretending to look for someone as  Chaeyoung is invisible, Chaeyoung coughs.

"I'm sorry guys I was caught up with something." She explains

"Do you hear someone Tzuyu, I think some shit is talking."

"Hmm, I don't know Dahyun I must have gotten a selective impaired hearing for nonsense explanations, I hear nothing."

Chaeyoung pouts her friends are hurting her heart, there's no use talking to them she must wait until they cooled off.

"Okay this shitty trash will leave then." Chaeyoung bleakly slump her shoulders lackadaisical walking away from the two.

Suppressed laughs escapes the two causing her to turn around displeasingly she should have expected this the two were just making fun of her.

"Aw the baby beast is sulking, I guess we went to far with our game."

"Don't be sad bro we were just teasing you."

Tzuyu and Dahyun says hooking their arms around her shoulders.

"So what got your attention last night disappearing on us, must be someone important." Dahyun smirk

"It better or else my suffering with snake would have been in vain." Tzuyu scoff remembering Sana's non-stop flirts

"Well Mina finally recognized me, we talk and invited me to stay the night." Chaeyoung smiled just thinking about the events night.

"Nice good for you now you can talk to her freely not some tight-lipped retarded stalker visiting the café were she works every weekdays." Dahyun compliments but comes out as an insult

"I hope you didn't had some romantic flare,  reconnection by sex or pouncing each other after not seeing each other for a long time."
Tzuyu plainly says which earns a gasp from Chaeyoung

"What No! What do you think of me some sort of a lustful pervert?" Chaeyoung yells

"Defensive much I was just curious no you've been missing since forever who knows what on your mind." Tzuyu retaliates

"None of those happen okay." Chaeyoung sighs but honestly in the back if her mind she did long to touch Mina intimately to sensually feel her bared fair-milky skin and fondle her conceal privates, and not forgetting the truth the she nearly attacked Mina. Chaeyoung swallows accepting the fact that she is indeed secretly naughtily lustful. She shakes her head.