Chapter 25: Misunderstanding PT.2

3rd Person Pov

"I'm Somi Chaeyoung's girlfriend." These words echoes in Mina's mind a dozen durations.

She's force to contend with prancing displeasure and confusion for the fact that Chaeyoung didn't divulge such information of being taken already.

She sharply glares at Chaeyoung, with that look Chaeyoung suffers being dice damagingly she must fix this false impression created by her dumb best friend.

"Don't listen to her we are n---." Chaeyoung tried to clear the absurdity of the situation unfortunately it's been obstructed.

Somi has engulf her mouth ceasing her from speaking taking a brief look winking a broadcasting a message of pure intent yet mistaken.
"Don't worry bro I got this let me be your wingwoman, I'm doing this for own sake."

Chaeyoung twist her body side to side  attempting to transmit Somi that she's misinterpreting the circumstance.
"Somi you idiot we are perfectly fine now, I don't need your help."

However Somi headlock her and all her words are sadly muffled neath those large palm all but incoherent relay to Mina and Somi's ears.

-----

"You're really Chaeyoung's girlfriend?" Mina ask though it breaks her she wants affirmation.

"Yes as a matter of truth I ain't just Chaengie's girlfriend."

"Chaengie so she even has a cute nickname  not from me." Mina scoffs internally

"Not just her girlfriend what do you mean?" She interrogates further.

"I am soon to become her fiancee today is her birthday and I remember her promising that we will seal our vow on this day look she even give me this ring."

Somi fabricates a story showing her a diamond ring which was actually rewarded by her grandmother to her when she turned 18.

Mina stares at the ring it is beautiful feeling a pang of needles pricking her chest, jealousy, betrayal and steaming furiously.

She clenches her fist a stream of tears attempting to break out her orbs.

She looks at Chaeyoung who's still trying to wiggle out of her way of Somi's headlock.

"You could atleast told me you know with that I shouldn't have had false hope of us having future together and our unborn child. You shouldn't have promise responsibility. You cheater."  Mina croaked as her tears dropped

"What?" Somi was flabbergasted processing the revelation concisely her strong hold loosen building a chance for Chaeyoung to breathe and escape. finally

"Mina let me explain." Chaeyoung slopes to Mina only to be push away.

"Don't go away be happy with your girl." Mina swings her hand but Chaeyoung persistently snatch hers again.
Before their drama was about to unfold, a enthusiastic shriek distracts them.

"You're pregnant!" Somi shoves Chaeyoung out of the away, the pitiful cub falls harshly on her butt cussing at Somi as she rubs her bum.