Chapter 37: Reception and Proposals (M)⚠️

JUST slightly mature content here

Chaeyoung Pov

Before we delve into the main event we took a bunch of pictures as friends, families and finally my own family portrait with Mina and Megumi only.

The wedding reception is held none other than in the hotel itself there are rooms specialized in this kinds of events Everything from the drapes, the napkins, the flowers, the décor, the tables were all in the  shades of white and yellow and arrange perfectly the staff did a god job.

A few minutes have passed took our seats, the cake was cut, dinner was eaten, toasts and speeches were made and the bouquet was tossed as well with Nayeon catching it and Jeongyeon running away from her .

Soon the music shifted from an upbeat one to a romantic tune.

A small smile creeps up on my face as I offer my hand to Mina leading her to the dance floor, her radiant smile puts the lights to shame, her scent rivals the sweet perfume of the flowers and her eyes are warm.

I pull her close to my body winding a hand  around her waist the other held her hand then we sway to the song, feeling nothing but the comfort of her body envelope in mine.

Feel her breath on my neck, her smile against my lips, her words of love in my hears and the heat of her body with that
I kiss her softly.

"I never thought I could be this happy." I mumble

"Neither have I, have I told you how beautiful you look "She replies as we part

"And yummy." She teases biting her lip

I chuckle she's becoming witty day by day I guess we we're thinking the same. I rest my cheek on her as she nuzzles in my neck

We continue to dance others have joined, both more content than they have ever been or ever will be. After all the years of waiting and longing, we were at long last wives.

It is awesome

My eye catches Nayeon sulking on the corner and Jeongyeon awkwardly staring at her for a second averting it to another direction.

Then I catch a sight on Mina's father watching us with a smiling genuinely  fidgeting with his tux as he waits for us perhaps to finish.

As the song completed he approaches us and clears his throat.

"I think I'll go now here." Mina's dad bids

"You're leaving already?" I ask

"Yeah I don't think I have anything else to do here."

"Yes you do." Mina slide in and Mr. Myoui glances at her shocked "You wanted redemption as a father right?" She ask and my father-in law nods"Dance with me honor the father and daughter dance." She adds and his eyes widen but sooner regain composure.

"If it pleases you." Mr. Myoui held Mina's hands about to walk away towards the dance floor when the music changes differently a sexy saxophone playing in the background it was "careless whisper" by George Michael.