Chapter 9: Departure

MR. SON POV
My daughter is a fierce tiger determine, vigorous and steadfast in accomplishing a job yet when it comes to love she converts into a stagnant timid insect not having the ballsy to fly over to Japan and profess her passion to that japanese gal.

How do I know that she been longing for her? Well first of Chaeyoung remained single, a womanizer perhaps no not exactly but close. All she ever brought home for us to meet during her adolescence were various of women and short-term flings,  secondly that old picture of her and Mina that keeps in her wallet.

Almost everytime she starts her work I see her staring at it fondly, I infer it is her motivation for the day.

I had enough of her hopeless romanticism and not settling down to one woman so I decided to take matters in my hand, push her a little further more my wife consistently pester me how I lost in our bet and I wanna rub it on her face that I will win  "Chaeyoung will marry Mina.".

It was our agreement that Is will quit my job if I lost however technically I did resign from my previous job (chief of pilot) since dad died years ago now me and my brother had to take over his business. I'm the CEO of Son hotels while my brother the airlines.

Schedule still hectic and full but at least I get to stay here at the house not on other countries giving me a chance to spend my spare time to stick with Chaeyoung and My wife.

Though Chaeyoung decided to move out in the course of her college days she still visits us. The irony is she ended up under my employ when she graduated it is as laughable so more father and daughter bond.

CHAEYOUNG POV
We drove Somi at airport, Kinda regretting that I shouldn't have come along it was fun at first but now its not cool. Onlookers are eyeing us weirdly like we are insane persons who escaped from a mental facility shaking their heads in disapproval who wouldn't witnessing grownups chasing, racing around the waiting area like children is a rare sight which no one dares to do when their are people everywhere, it's extremely embarrassing and rare.

Hey, don't blame us we are just following Somi's nutty idea to play whining like a candy less baby when we refused. To make it interesting she added a punishment to the one of the receptionist if we will not participate and  for those who will lose the race.

Luckily even though my legs are not that long I wasn't the slowest runner, Tzuyu was she lost poor giant.

After running around the security scolded us we weren't penalized though after knowing my last name they asked me if I'm somehow related to Son Doo young. I told them he is my uncle, apologizing right away and let us go however still warned us not to do it again since we are troubling individuals.

Afterwards we watched Tzuyu attempting to do her punishment. We snickered on the sidelines observing her half-heartedly approaching the desk rubbing her palms nervously and sweating profusely.

She whispered something in the woman in a uniform, we have no clue what she hushed but we vaguely saw the receptionist smiled and let Tzuyu kiss her.

Tzuyu returns with reddened face and a lip mark on the side of her cheek, we gave her playful whistle applauding her for bravery teasingly. She gave is death stares pissed.

We asked her how she manage convince the receptionist to allow her to kiss her and Tzuyu replies fortunately the receptionist was cooperative since her friends would also giver her dares like this understanding Tzuyu's situation thus accepting Tzuyu's request.