Chapter 22: Lovemaking in the Bathroom (M)⚠️

Warning:
This Chapter for the readers who wanted a detailed smut from the prev. Chapter 🤫

So skip if you're not comfortable...

3rd Person Pov

Mina kisses Chaeyoung as soon as she straddles her, arms wrap around her nape.

What started out as an innocent peck turns into an instant hunger as Chaeyoung pulls her body closer tongue jabbing Mina's lips requiring an entrance.

Mina obediently allows, their lips molding into one and tongues searching for each other swaying in teasing tango.

Their lower regions scraping against each other. Mina felt Chaeyoung hardening in between her open, parted legs.

Mina breathlessly pulls away staring down at Chaeyoung lasciviously yet lovingly.

"What are doing to me Chaeyoung? Your turning me into a nympho." She pants pecking Chaeyoung's forehead.

"No you're not we're couples now it's normal, a nympho have sex with anyone." Chaeyoung kisses the side of Mina's jaw and grope her but causing Mina to gasp and jerk a little.

After questing kisses all over Mina's face, lips , ears and other hot spots.

Chaeyoung cautiously gets up, firmly clasping Mina's hips and settling her down the tub corner.

She kneels down on her knees and takes Mina's thighs efficiently spreading it, to accumulate her head placing light kisses and licks on Mina's creamy skin in patterns, progressing nearer to Mina's folds.

"Woah, Exquisite." Chaeyoung compliments admiring upon seeing that soft pink flexible oozing in feminity pulsating slit.

She gazes up to Mina whose eyes are close in anticipation and biting her bottom lip.

Chaeyoung smirk knowing she's arouse giving attention to the neglected flesh.

She yanks a leg over her shoulder and blew softly at the throbbing core, Mina whines at the warm breathe hitting her pussy.

Chaeyoung then gave a stimulating lick driving Mina extra horny voicing out a tiny whimper she braces herself up from what to come Mina fixing her position.

A hand held bathtub's edge to balance herself to other seeking for Chaeyoung's soft blonde hair, she found found it and tangle it against her fingers.

While Chaeyoung continues consuming her her tongue darted, stroking in long-slow licks curling and twirling in a slick just about the outsides of the cavernous core and speeding up her momentum as Mina produces delicious noises.

A finger is added tracing Mina's pussy lips advancing, slowly impaling inside causing the Mina jolt in surprise and let out a higher pitch moan.

Chaeyoung steer in and out moderately, her tongue lapping her clit on steady spiral rhythm. The sensation those tongue and fingers working in tandem are too pleasurable that Mina couldn't keep her mouth shut constantly spouting out vowels of delight.