Chapter 6: Finding out Chaeyoung' secret

3rd Person Pov
flashback

"Hey yo, I'm Jeon Somi, Nice to meet you." Somi introduce extending her arms at the dumbfounded child just staring at her.

The kid didn't even bother to take her hand which upsets her and so Somi snaps her fingers infront of the zone out kid and Chaeyoung was brought back to reality.

"I'm sorry I thought you were some else." Chaeyoung flashes an awkward smile and bowed at her.

"Hey, hey Tis fine people mistook me for someone else also because I look beautiful."

Young Somi sassily flip her hair making Chaeyoung chuckle nervously this child is different from her shy Mina. She concludes that she this girl is upbeat and extroverted.

"What's your name?" She carried on

"Chaeyoung."

"Hmm Chaeyoung that's too long and hard to say."

Somi flick her chin like she was thinking hard and snatch Chaeyoung's hand which took Chaeyoung by surprise.

"You won't mind if I give you a nickname instead!?." Somi excitedly asked and Chaeyoung simply nods.

"Chaeng it is then, so Chaeng since I'm new here and I don't know anyone around here. May I ask you if wanna be my first friend?"

Somi reaches her hand out again grinning innocently Chaeyoung looks at her and contemplated whether to shake it or not.

And her conscience tells her that Mina is never coming back why would she reject having a friend throwing such request will make her friendless throughout the year.

She accepts Somi's hand, beaming a smile

"Sure, I would love to be your friend Somi."

"Great see you some other time then my friendly neighbor."

Somi waves at her running inside the house which Mina and her father previously occupied before.

Chaeyoung sadly wave back low-spirited and slowly walk back to their house.

As Chaeyoung life moves on she gains companions to rely on whom she met during her prior years Jeongyeon and her bestie Nayeon and Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

But as she grew puberty also hits her male genitalia become prominent sealing off her female genitalia and her muscle mass increased.

It was difficult, burdensome for her to adapt and kept up with the changes she's going through. She has to scrutinized whether to check the female or male box or either enter the male or female comfort room.

Most importantly will her friends discriminate, judge and leave once they find out secret her .

During her teens she detested the fact that her libido was  hard to control her peen gets arouse out of nowhere.

Thank goodness her mother and her physician was there to help, navigate her on what to do.

There are times when the physician will advise Chaeyoung to masturbate to maintain her normal levels and lower her risk of prostate cancer and dysfunction. The physician told her it is normal for adolescent to jack off.