Chapter 24: Misunderstanding Pt. 1

3rd Person Pov

The hotel lobby is illuminated with sunshine gentle pastel hue coming from a giant stretch out crystal chandelier. It has the ambiance of homeliness yet expensive and allows one to process the transition from journey to arrival.

A spacious waiting area with a floral arrangement centerpiece, A cozy corner with magazines and extended intersections which to the hotels arcade, restaurant and etc .

Somi walks through the revolving door and was greeted by the lobby security before proceeding to the front desk.

"How may I help you ma'am?, Are you there for a room?" The attendant politely queries

"Not exactly, I'm here for a friend mind directing me to Son Chaeyoung's room Sis." Somi removes her sunglasses and winks at her.

"You're a friend of our general manager, forgive me but may I ask what's your business with Ms. Son, Ma'am?" The attendant interrogates.

"Well pretty lady I'm here to surprise that Dork of a fool, I bet she forgo that it's her birthday today since been down lately her mind has been invaded by this Mina woman for stupid reasons. It all started when....."

Somi proceeds to narrate the whole scene beginning from what she remembers from childhood to present, blurting out every piece in detail even something private like Chaeyoung's wee-wee and her sleeping incident with Mina

The poor front desk attendant just tolerates her unimportant or unnecessary babbles and too much of a information without becoming annoy luckily as of the moment no visitants and clients needs attendance or aid.

And atleast the attendant now learn there's no need to ask Somi further questions

After 1 hour of Somi's time consuming tale thankfully a call from the front desk manager interrupts them, the attendant courteously forms a smile.

"I understand where you getting ma'am but Miss Son is not here and I need to answer this  call. Why don't you call her instead."

"No calling her is not an option it will destroy the element of my surprise." Somi interjects the attendant sighs at her persistence.

"Well of you insist Miss Son frequents at Sakura Zen café just blocks from here you can ask others for directions."

"Alright, Thank you." Somi narrows he eyes reading her silver name tag in her uniform.
"Miss Sumire."

Sumire shakes her head as she watches Somi jogs energetically at the exit.

"Miss Son has odd friends aside from Dahyun and Tzuyu." She murmurs before answering the call.

----

Chaeyoung has her right palm cupping her chin, elbows resting on the counter top.

Unlike her preceding visits in this café where she was reserve and too much of a coward showing great nervousness and timidity in making herself known.

Today she doesn't encounter those feelings instead it's the opposite she was comfortable and confident.

After discovering Mina's pregnant like a clock set in alarm, her being a dependable partner instincts and protectiveness triggered in wake up call kicking her not to be a pathetic coward no more.