Chapter 39: Lovemaking in the bathroom 2 (M)⚠️

Written 3rd Person Pov because someone prefers it rather than in characters Pov.
Anyway this is round 2 skip if not comfortable.

Chaeyoung is awaken by the alarm clock to soon before 9 and was please to discover  the sleeping angel beside her.

Mina Myoui-Son rolls onto her side and reaches for her wife inhaling deeply as she takes in Chaeyoung's scent. "Morning." she cooes as she scoots closer to her.

"Morning my queen."Chaeyoung greets back breathing in the scent of Mina's hair as they lay cuddled up against other, the sweet scent of jasmine is still evident. She drifts her hand down along Mina's body stirring the woman to fully wake. "It's time to get up, sweetheart. We have a honeymoon destination to get to."

Mina's eyes flutter open and she turn her head slightly to gaze at Chaeyoung. "Are we really married or am I dreaming?"

"Does this feel like a dream?" Chaeyoung ask before pressing her lips against Mina in a lingering kiss while her fingers dance along her wife's skin, tickling her rib cage.

Mina pulls her mouth away to shriek with laughter. "Stop it Chaeyoung that tickles!"

"I thought it would be nicer than pinching you to prove you weren't dreaming." Chaeyoung grin

"Point taken. This is no dream and our wedding was just perfect ." Mina stretch languidly and Chaeyoung looks at her in appreciation.

"Why don't we have round two this morning?" She suggests teasingly.

"And I'm hungry after what we did last night You were great." she bit her lips as she run a possessive hand down Chaeyoung's spine it made the korean shiver.

"Was I?" Chaeyoung answers with a purr not ignorant to Mina's message.

"Uh-huh." Mina gets up
"And I really want breakfast in bed." She positions herself on top of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smile appreciatively before speaking "You really want your turn huh?"

Mina hums leaning down her lips travels lower down Chaeyoung's jaw licking the soft flesh gently and grazing her skin.

Chaeyoung sighs in resignation before tilting her head sideways allowing access.

Mina kisses her neck, then her shoulder trailing kisses all over her body.

Chaeyoung suddenly eyes widen and an audible groan was rip from her throat as she feels Mina's hand grasp her cock giving it a long, firm, very thorough squeeze. Her head immediately flick back to her japanese spouse, her lips parting to say something, but the words were lodge helplessly in her throat when the brunette began to stroke her stiffening cock.

Mina traces the ridge of her length slowly at first but eventually establishing a wickedly pleasurable pace. Up and down her hand went, sending Chaeyoung heartbeat racing, making her breathing restlessly strain.

Chaeyoung curses under her breath loving much what Mina was doing to her, how it was making her vulnerable.

Mina smirk her revenge teasing is on motion.