Chapter 23: Cherry Blossom filler continuation

3rd Person Pov

Chaeyoung and Mina walks hand in hand along the park as they search for their friends and spot them near the river and join them.

Sana hurriedly snatch Mina and began talking to her while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looks at each other and furrowed their brows.

"So how was it?" Tzuyu whispers

"How was what?" Chaeyoung is ignorant to what Tzuyu is saying

"Stop pretending you horny ass midget I'm talking you ugh ugh with Mina." Tzuyu teasingly voice with a sly smirk out causing Chaeyoung to almost pop her eyes out and stares at Tzuyu shockingly.

"How did you know?" Chaeyoung queries in hush tone looking at Mina's direction occupied conversing with Sana.

"Oh please you two were loud, I guess you two couldn't hold on much longer and did it close to the door. Thank goodness it's Mina not some random chick." Tzuyu crosses her arms

"Dang I thought the walls are soundproof." Chaeyoung blushes palming her heating cheeks.

"Yeah better add that to your list. You still haven't answered my question though." Tzuyu nudges her stomach lightly

"It was unexpectedly great and I'm going to be a parent soon. Mina's pregnant." Chaeyoung timidly scratches her nose and smiling lovingly at Mina

However Tzuyu is stunned her mouth slightly hanging open disbelief how Chaeyoung could act normal with such big news.
She sighs festively "I guess Chaeyoung got her advance gift for her upcoming birthday tomorrow."

"By the way where is Dahyun?" Chaeyoung ask and Tzuyu points behind her.

Chaeyoung turns around and saw her bro accompanied by Momo.

The two lovers are busy all over each other and flirting by the river lost in thier own bubble.

As imaginary vibrant flowers bloom around them some people are watching them giving them weird looks.

"You bring luck to my live just like this clover." Dahyun plucks a clover and gave it to Momo who giggles and receives it.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu gags dying at their cheesiness as making cringing faces.

"Does she know that only four leaf clovers brings luck? Poor Dubu has gone dumb because of love" Tzuyu mumbles to Chaeyoung

"Ignore them but don't blame it on love Tzu. Perhaps it'll make you dumb too once you've fallen in it's hole" Chaeyoung retorts.

"Hmm! As if!" Tzuyu scoffs

Meanwhile

"By the looks of it I conclude that Chaeyoung took it well." Sana murmurs and Mina gladly nods

"How did it go?" She inquires

"Well, we had an awkward talk more like me overthinking that she wasn't gonna accept me and out baby but she did the opposite surprising me with a kiss and the determination the she'll take full responsibility. And then...."