Chapter 26: Tip over (M)⚠️

Warning Slight mature content ahead

3rd Person Pov

Akira looks down at them with a stoic expression.

"How did you know we were gonna stop by today." Mina timidly ask, she held her forearm tightly afraid that her father will do something disastrous.

"You underestimate my channel of information Mina."

"You've been spying on me." Mina scoffs in disbelief, overprotective is an understatement her father is a controlling and an overbearing person.

"Yes is it wrong for a parent to keep tabs on his children?" Akira lacks the sympathy for understanding Mina's feelings.

"Yes! It's highly unjustly and I'm already an adult" Mina burst out, she wants to leave she can't face her father.

"Well mistaken your opinion is nothing but a baseless assumption, now stop this farce and honor my orders." Akira responds senseless

"No! Me and Chaeyoung will this leave instant don't interfere" Mina clasp Chaeyoung's hand marching towards the door, collecting her things doesn't seem important no more, it's more pressing to walk away.

However the circumstance won't let them leave easily as guard's barricades their way.

"How about you we sit and chat. Don't bother rebelling or else I will instruct the guards to do what's necessary." Akira threatens

With those Mina bit her lips why does her father so persistent in suffocating her always at her neck.

She doesn't want to lose Chaeyoung but she feels powerless and mere nothing, what can she do in this situation the guards are loyal to her father and they're trained fighters not like she can fend them off.

Her thoughts were full of negativity, she sighs in defeat she has no choice but to abide her wishes father's wishes.

If she stays then being together doesn't matter so as long as Chaeyoung escape unscathed , she was about to put in motion her plan but as if Chaeyoung read her mind

"Don't." Chaeyoung squeezes her hand, "Don't think that way."

"I'm afraid Chaeyoung it's fine if we don't end up together, I just want you safe it's me he wants." Mina smiles sadly, her eyes getting teary

"Your always thinking pessimistic Mina, I won't go even if you'll tell me. Trust in me Mina I know what I'm doing." Chaeyoung smiles in assurance.

Though doubtful Mina will put her faith on Chaeyoung.

-----

They are now seated in Akira Myoui's home office, the man suggested they chat but made no effort to engage in on a conversation casually drinking his vintage Narcissus tea in polish manner eyeing the two in silence for minutes.

Those minutes of observation are tormenting for Chaeyoung and Mina for they are tormented by nervousness and bad possibilities that Akira might perpetrate.