Chapter 31: Nursery room (M) ⚠️

Warning mature content ahead leave if not interested.

Chaeyoung Pov

"Stop that!" I say in a serious voice.

Mina leans on the doorway, fiddling with the end of her loose shirt

"Stop what?" she says licking her lips leniently

"Looking at me like that" I bring my upper arm to my forehead to get rid of the sweat that has built since I started painting the nursery.

I was falling behind granted it wasn't really my fault, if Mina wasn't being so hormonal, highly playful and has been demanding that we should make love. I would have finished the transforming the extra storage inside this spacious penthouse into our baby's room.
I can't asked Tzuyu and Dahyun to lend me a hand that since giraffe have gone to visit her parents while snow white had gone back to Seoul.

I turn to look at her, almost regretting, she looks perfect

"Looking at you like what?" she said with a raunchy grin that left little room to interpret her real intentions, pregnant women during their 3rd semester are known to have increased in libido and sexually active.

Mina's porcelain skin radiates under the incandescent light of the room, she was wearing one of my oversized white dress shirts just an inch above her knee revealing those milky legs, her cheeks were blushing, eyes smoldering with desire.

I was flush at her expression, it was exactly that what was preventing me from painting the room it's hard controlling myself when she comes in looking attractive and deliberately seducing me.

"Like I'm your next meal" I answered breathlessly. It was becoming almost usual of how she could take my breathe away.

She tilt her head a little, her grin becoming wider, she gave me an onceover, scanning me in a fleshly way that made me shiver from head to toe.

"You do seem edible" She lick her lips again still appraising.

I had only a tank top and pair of loose sweatpants that hung low on my hips, displaying my torso, much to Mina's satisfaction.

"You weren't in bed, I woke up and was all alone" she adds in a sad tone, I know that she wasn't truly sad or disappointed. At this point I knew damn well that it was a trap, she's been becoming more confident and persuading in advances. as smitten that I am I entertain her desires.

The brush that I was holding in a death grip, the moment she strides in, I place it on top of the paint bucket still moist from the cerulean blue on it's hairs.

I make my way towards her encircling her waist with an arm and pulling her close to whispere in her ear "and what did you do all alone in our bed?" I blew lightly on the ear shell.

Mina let a gasp fall from her lips, placing her hands on my bare shoulders

"Since my bed cuddler left me all alone in our bed, I had to take matter onto my own hands" she didn't waste anytime sucking greedily at my neckline.

It wasn't like I was trying to avoid Mina earlier, it just happens that she is wearing me out, so to speak.

At the begging of the pregnancy she was reserve and quite squeamish in being even near me shy that I might dislike the alterance of her body, but as the hormones began to change her body, her attitude gradually shift too.