"I am so sorry," I heard a deep voice say from behind me before I turned around. This voice sounded oddly familiar. It was like that certain scent you haven't smelt in a while but then it hits you like a train and you remember all the memories associated with that smell. That was this voice.

I looked at the man, he was quite a bit taller than me and built well, he was smiling apologetically at me. Realization seemed to fill his eyes as soon as it filled mine. Both of our faces going blank. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Then he smiled.

I couldn't forget that smile.

That smile that hid so many terrible things. That smile that seemed to belong to the most innocent man in the world, yet it didn't. It simply didn't.

"Charlie," I whispered. I was secretly hoping the man would look at me like I was crazy and tell me some other name then storm off in an angry rage, but I wasn't so lucky.

"Sadie? Sadie Michaels?" He asked, still smiling.

"Actually it's Agather now," I said, smiling weakly. Very weakly. My mom stood and examined this whole situation, being able to tell how uncomfortable I really was.

"I should've guessed," Something seemed to flick in his eyes, like anger, but it was gone too quick to catch. "Well you look amazing! How have you been? Do you live here now?"

"Um, yeah, yeah Kent and I moved her a couple months ago actually. Do, uh, you live here too?" I asked, clutching the coffee cup that was in my hand a little too tight.

"Yeah, I moved here after . . . well after a lot had happened in my life," He said laughing but I didn't laugh back.

"Oh, well that's really nice to hear that you're doing good Charlie," I said stepping closer to my mom.

"Yes, same to you Sadie, hopefully I'll see you around, looks like we have a lot to catch up on," Hopefully not.

"Yeah, see you around," I said quickly rushing my mom and pushing her towards our cars, not even paying attention to Charlie's farewell.

My first thought was to call Kent and warn him but then I remember that he and I were not on talking terms at the moment. I still wanted to call him though. I said goodbye to my mom, ignoring her questions about "that man back there" and waved while she drove away.

Quickly I jumped in my car to drive home and lock all of my doors, close all the blinds and sit in the living room with our pistol, ready for when Charlie would burst through the door since he followed me home.

No. Sadie you need to chill, that's not going to happen.

But what if it did though?

I seemed to drive home on auto-pilot, not even remembering how I had gotten home.

When I pulled into my driveway something caught my eyes. A red Subaru outback was parked on the curb outside of our house. Someone was sitting in it.

The red hair easily gave it away. How could I forget about such a wonderful person?

"Oh no," She said, while getting out of her car. She wore a skimpy purple dress, barely covering her ass and she had to be wearing the biggest push up bra in the history of push up bras because I know for a fact that she did not have that big of boobs.

"Excuse me? Is there a reason that you are in front of MY house?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Listen Sadie," She said, slowly walking towards me in 10 inch hooker heels, "I really didn't want you to find out like this,"

"Find out what exactly?" I asked, my anger boiling inside of me.

"I think you can guess, sweetheart," She said with a smirk, motioning to her body with one of her hands.

I began laughing and she looked at me with a questioning expression. "If you think I'm going to believe that my husband is sleeping with you, you are more mental than I thought, sweetheart,"

"His lips say otherwise," She said, her smirk coming back.

"I suggest you get the hell off of my property before I make you get off my property, tramp," I said uncrossing my arms.

"You wouldn't dare," She said, not looking threatened in any bit.

"You obviously don't know me," I said taking a step towards her but before anything could happen Kent's car came flying down the street, quickly parking and jumping out. In his hands was a bouquet of red roses.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Janet.

"I'm here to tell your wife here what happened last night," Suddenly it hit me. Kent wasn't home last night, had he gone to Janet's place? No. He wouldn't do that to me, I know he wouldn't.

"Nothing happened last night. Sadie don't listen to her," Kent said turning towards me. I looked from him then back to her.

"I honestly didn't want you to find out like this but Kent and I decided that you needed to know," Janet said.

"What the fuck is she talking about Kent?" I asked, letting my anger explode finally.

"Babe listen to me, it's not what you think I swear!"

"So you did do something with her last night!" I screamed at him. Kent looked helpless, standing with the roses in his hands and his eyes wide.

"I would never cheat on you Sadie, just listen to me, please,"

"I'm done listening to you," I yelled at him.

"Sadie she is pyscho! You have to listen to me, I'll tell you everything I swear!" Kent yelled in desperation.

"Oh my gosh just stop already Kent, she knows now, there's nothing to hide,"

At this point I didn't know if she was telling the truth. Of course I trusted Kent, but I didn't trust Janet at all. If they had somehow ended up together last night she could've done something to him, drugged him or something. I wouldn't put it past her to do something that low.

"Please listen to me Sadie, please," Kent said, tears beginning to well in his eyes. Janet stood with her hands on her hips, a smug look on her face.

"We'll talk about this later. You," I pointed at Janet, "get the hell away from my house,"

Janet glared at me, then back at Kent, before returning her gaze to me. "Whatever, you'll find out the truth sooner or later bitch,"

"The hell did you just call me?" I yelled, taking a step towards her, but she had already gotten into her car.

"This isn't the last time you'll hear from me," Janet yelled, flipping the two of us off before peeling away in her car.

I turned to Kent and glared, not even caring about the beautiful flowers. "You have a lot of explaining to do,"