I turn towards him, resting my back on the counter. He looks at me, he looks pass the swollen eyes and puffy, red face. He pushes some flyaways from my face. "You're so beautiful." He whispers before leaning down and kisses me.

    Once he pulls away, he nods toward the door and takes my hand. I wrap my other arm around the arm holding my hand, curling myself around the arm.

  Leo had tripled on security, he once made it to where I couldn't see them but now they're at every corner and every door.

  I watch as every man we pass turn their heads down at the floor. I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at Leo as he is already looking at me, I ask him the silent question.

  "It's for you. They are showing their respect for their Queen." He says, calmly. I love when his voice is like that. Deep and slow, it stables me.

I nod once. We continue down hallways before reaching the backyard and making our way to the garden.

I take a breath almost immediately after entering the garden. The smell of flowers filling my senses.

We walk in silence. We haven't done much talking. Just the every now and then 'do you need anything?'s. Sometimes I think it's better that we don't talk.

"I think the baby would've died anyways." I say, breaking the silence. My voice is hoarsely and low from the crying and screaming.

He turns his head towards me as if he had been slapped. He stares with eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"My eating habit, my sleeping habit, stress, the list goes on and on. We weren't ready." I say, smiling sadly. He pulls my arm to a stop and grabs my face in his hands.

"If you would have known, I know you would have done the right things to do to protect our baby. Don't say stuff like that, amore mio." He says, softly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect our baby." I say, tilting my head to the side, still smiling sadly as tears start falling down my face once more.

He shakes his head before kissing my forehead. "You have done nothing wrong. Our baby was taken from us before we even got the chance to know about it."

I nod my head, looking up at him. I bring my hands up to his face bring it towards mine. I kiss him softly and passionate.

We pull back and continue walking. We start talking about random things. Maybe it was to distract, maybe it was just things that we wanted to talk about, either way I realize that I missed talking to him.

"Do you want a baby?" He asks, hesitantly.

"I think I've always wanted one. When I was young I dreamed about the family I wanted, the big, loud, wild family." I say, staring in front of us.

"We can still try. There's still that 50% chance of you getting pregnant and even if we can't, I like having you to myself." He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him.

"You want to?" I ask.

"Yeah, do you?" He looks down at me.

I smile, nodding my head.