13| House Warming Party 🔥

Start from the beginning

I felt the anger begin to rise in me. It was the first time I'd seen him and I could not control myself.

Leon darted his hazel eyes at me. "Uh, it is down the hall, the first room on your left." "Thank you." I forced a smile before quickly walking away.

I felt Jonas's eyes all over me.

I walked into the bathroom and did my breathing exercises. I hate that man so much. What the hell am I going to do?

I had several different thoughts running through my mind

I had several different thoughts running through my mind. When I saw Cypress standing beside Leon something sparked in me. Just like the first time I saw her, she looked breathtaking.

In the past year, I have discovered some things about her and her family that are unsettling. I learned that my father killed her entire family and kidnapped her. The fucker even tried to sell her into sex trafficking when she was an infant. As to why he did such a thing, I have no fucking clue.

Don't get me wrong, I've killed people, I've beaten people up, cut up body parts. You name it, I've done it but, there has always been a line to draw. Rape and anything that has to do with children is off-limits.

I've lost all contact with my father. He knows that I would kill him the very second I see him for what he did to my mom.

I kind of regret the way I handled things with Cypress. I can tell she still hates me for what I did to her. I looked at my watch and saw it was just about to turn 8 pm.

I had somewhere to go. I grabbed my beer from the counter, took a quick swig, and walked down the hall. I cannot remember ever apologizing to anyone, but I feel it would be the right thing to do in apologizing to Cypress.

I lightly knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm in here!" Cypress's frenzied voice hollered out from the other side of the door.

"Cypress, it's me," I announced.

In a flash, she flung the door open. We stared at each other for a few silent seconds.

"What do you want Jonas?" She spat viciously in my direction.

"I want to apologize." I was straightforward. "Apologize... you want to apologize. Go fuck yourself, Jonas!" She said harshly.

She attempted to shut the door in my face, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom with me, and shut the door behind us.

"Get off of me!" She hissed. "You are going to listen to what I have to say." "Or what!" She shouted back. "Are you going to kidnap me again!" "It was only three days!" I sighed frustrated. "Do you fucking hear yourself. Did you forget that you also killed my boss in front of me?"

I rolled my eyes. So dramatic!

"You can take that apology and shove it up your ass!"

Why must she be so difficult!