13| House Warming Party 🔥

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Xander became silent on the line. He has been smitten with Paz ever since I introduced them, but she is in a happy relationship with a nice guy, and there is no way in hell I would have ever let them get together. Just no fucking way.

"I'll talk to you later. I have to get ready." I said before hanging up.

I stripped out of my yoga pants and t-shirt, walked into my bathroom, and took a quick shower. When I got out I looked at my naked body in the reflection. I've been working out, and I'm pretty pleased with my improvement so far.

"Hey, are you ready?" Paz asked walking into my room as I was getting ready.

She wore a black dress, and her hair was parted in the middle and fell on her back. She looked beautiful.

I slipped into a simple strapless black dress. It was similar to the dress Paz had on, but mine was a different fabric and I had a slit that came up my right thigh.

"How do you think this night will play out with you and Mr. Leon? He seems to really like you." Paz asked with a grin.

I smiled.

I slipped on my stilettos and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, let's see what the night has in store for us," I said with a cheerful smile as I grabbed my purse from my dresser.

_____

"This place is gorgeous," I said to Leon before hugging him.

His locks were recently retwisted, and he had worn a freshly pressed white button-down shirt and dark denim jeans.

The house was captivating. It was a two-story house that had a contemporary design. The walls and floor were encased in black marble and there were hints of his Nigerian heritage incorporated into the decor.

"Thank you beautiful," Leon said before planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

My heart began racing because he wore the same cologne Kal used to wear. In all honesty, there is a lot about Leon that reminds me of Kal.

Leon grabbed a hold of my hand and lead me to the living room where everyone was hanging out. Paz's boyfriend, Jared, was standing in a corner and lit up when he saw her. They have been dating each other for some time now and they are inseparable.

Paz rushed over to Jared, and they embraced each other in a kiss.

"You want a drink?" Leon whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head. There were way more people at this housewarming than I had anticipated. I should have known. Leon is a popular guy.

As Leon and I walked to the kitchen, I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when I saw a tall figure dressed in all black among a bunch of men. It was the bitch ass Russian that kidnapped me. He was the last person I expected to see here. I haven't seen Jonas in a year.

He straightened his posture when our eyes met. I had to admit, He looked good. I still hate him, but I could not deny how good the mother fucker looks. I can never forgive him for what he did to me. Immediately, I wanted to go home.

"Yo Jonas, you made it," Leon said with a smile.

They dabbed each other up, and I was shocked. They were friends!

I stood there frozen, not knowing what to say or do. I have not told anyone about those three days I was kept in a cell. It was traumatizing, to say the least.

The anger I felt began to run through me all over again. I wanted nothing more than to punch him in the face.

"Where is your bathroom?" I asked abruptly.