Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"No, one in the back." Leah pointed.
"What's the difference?" Diana said.
"A less likely-er chance of it being too broken."
   Diana made a face as she grabbed a box of noddles from the back.
   "We could have just asked Hoppie to make us something." Zoey said.
   "He's with Cee this week."
   "But him and Zeke are business partners."
   "Yeah, I know. Zeke deals with a lot of paper work too."
   "And the season is almost here and I can imagine he busts his ass off too."
   Leah felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. Seeing a happy smile.
   "Oh, hi! I haven't seen you since the party a few months back." Leah smiled.
   "Yeah, it's been a while." Tiffany smiled. "How've you been?"
   "I'm doing well. You?"
   "Tired. Aww, is she yours?" Tiffany smiled at Mackenzie in the wrap baby carrier strapped to Leah.
   Mackenzie made a face at her.
   "Yeah, this is my little munchkin."
   "But you weren't pregnant the last time I saw you."
   "No. I've never been pregnant. I am going to adopt her, actually."
   "Oh, wow. And you're in a relationship with . . . Zeke! You're in a relationship with Zeke, right? I saw it on YouTube."
   "Yes, I am." Leah smiled proudly.
   Tiffany's eye twitched for a spilt second as she clenched her fists a little. Leah noticed but shrugged it off.
   "So, he's okay with it?"
   "More than okay with it. He's her father."
   Her eye twitched again. "That's great! Congratulations you two! I have to go, though. It was nice talking to you again."
   "You too, bye." Leah said as Tiffany walked away.
   Zoey and Diana looked at Leah in confusion.
   "Who was that?" Zoey said.
   "Tiffany, I believe was her name."
   "You know her?"
   "Kind of. We met at the party Dak threw a while back."
   "Did you or did you not see that girl's eye twitching?"
   "I did. It's probably nothing."
   "Leah, it's still not safe for you to be out on the open. We don't know where Zeke's ex is."
   "Oh, calm down. It's fine. We're good. Right, Mack?" Leah smiled at her. Mackenzie smiled back. "See! Good vibes here!"
   "Ooo, water guns!" Diana smiled as she went to them.
   She grabbed them and the three exchanged smirks.
   "Are you two thinking what I'm thinking?" Zoey smirked.
   "Oh, yeah." Leah nodded.
   "For sure." Diana smiled.
   "Spray the guys with water guns!" they smiled.
"You want to get dad, Mack?" Leah smiled and Mackenzie began to laugh. "She's ready for war."
"Should we be fair and get them one?" Diana said.
"Nah!" the three laughed.
They then made their way to self checkout. After scanning the items, Leah scanned her card. She put in her pin, but it didn't work. She furrowed her brows and looked at the card in confusion. She scoffed as she shook her head with a smirk. "Damn you, Elliott."

Dak and Zeke began to play madden.
"Ooo! Touchdown! In yo face, Dak!" Zeke smiled.
"Not fair! I totally could have got you!" Dak said.
"This is why I chose Stefon. Learn your lesson."
   "Freaking Diggs, man." Dak muttered.
   The door opened and Leah, Zoey, and Diana began to spray them with water from the water guns. They yelped as the girls continued to spray them.
   "What the heck?!" they said as they tried to block the water from their face.
   Once the girls were out of water, they laughed at the guys, seeing them dripping wet.
"That's not funny!" they harrumphed.
"You're right." Zoey said nodding her head.
"It's hilarious!" Diana laughed making the three laugh again.
"Where's Mackenzie and the groceries?" Zeke asked as he placed his hands on his hips.
"Mackenzie is asleep and the groceries are put away." Leah said.
"I'm gonna go and change." Zeke said as he began to walk to his room.
"Do you have any of my clothes still here?" Dak asked.
"The guest room downstairs, yeah."
"Alright, thanks, man."
"Now, everyone, out of this room this room is off limits for the rest of the day."
"That's jacked up." Leah said as they all walked out of the room.
"You shouldn't have sprayed it with water then."
She rolled her eyes as she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the room. He went to his closet as she shut the door.
"You think you're sneaky, don't you?" she said as she made her way towards the bed and sat down.
"What do you mean?" he questioned.
She took out the credit card from her back pocket and held it up. "I mean this. You really swapped credit cards."
He smiled. "You wouldn't have let me do it if I had asked."
"You're right, I wouldn't have."
He rolled his eyes as he took his shirt off. "I'm your man. In definition; I need to be taking care of you since you're my girl. It's like me taking care of Kenzie since I'm her dad now."
"I have my own money. I can use it. You don't always have to do everything."
"It makes me feel like I'm not doing my job."
She stood up and walked to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're doing an amazing job. Way better than I thought you would have done."
"Oh, hardy, har, har." he laughed sarcastically.
"Point is; you're doing exceptional. You're the worlds greatest boyfriend and father. And you just barely even got both of these jobs too."
He cupped her face. His thumb gently caressing her cheek as if she were fragile. "What would I do without my girls?"
"Be lonely and depressed."
He chuckled. "Probably."
He kissed her nose making her scrunch her face a little.
"I love you."
"I love you more, Elliott."
He kissed her. She immediately kissed him back. He began to guide her to the bed, lying her down on her back gently. She moaned quietly into the kiss. He slid one of his hands up her shirt, making a chill go down her spine and goosebumps cover her arms. He took the shirt off of her, his hands then sliding down her stomach. Him lying between her legs. He grind against her, making her groan as he took her bottom lip between his teeth. It slowly sliding out from between his teeth.
"Hey, guys—oh, my god!" Diana shouted and quickly covered her eyes as she turned around.
Zeke and Leahs eyes widened. Zeke quickly got off on her and Leah grabbed her shirt that was still in arms reach on the bed and covered her chest.
"Ever heard of knocking, Diana?!" Leah gasped as she blushed furiously.
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll go!"
"Close the door, dumbass!"
Diana quickly shut the door.
Leah and Zeke looked at each other then busted out laughing.
   "Oh, my gosh! That really happened!" Zeke laughed.
   "I don't want to go through that again!" Leah laughed as she put her shirt on. "At least it wasn't Dak."
Zeke stopped laughing and and gave her a look. "Don't you ever say that. No one is allowed to see your body except me."
"You're a pain. But I love you."
He smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss. She turned her head, making him kiss her cheek.
"Babe."
"Okay, I'm sorry." she giggled.
He went to give her a kiss again but she turned her head again, dodging his kiss with a laugh.
"Stop it! I want to kiss you!"
"Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry." she puckered her lips out for a kiss.
He tried to kiss her lips, only for his lips to meet her cheek.
"Damn it! Fuck this!" he grabbed her face and smashed his lips against hers. Making it a fiery yet passionate kiss. He pulled away, still holding her face, he licked his lips.
"How was that?"
"It was amazing. What did you think?"
"I think I'm gonna keep on dodging your kisses if it means you'll kiss me like that."
He shook his head with a smirk holding her hands. "What am I gonna do with you, Mazarez?"
"Just let me love you and we're all good."
He smiled and moved her hands behind him so that her arms were around his waist. He gave her a peck on the lips.
   "I need to put on a shirt."
"Yeah, you do. But you don't have to."
   "You're sisters are out there."
   "So? I'm proud of you."
   "Well, what if I . . . " he trailed off as he went to unbutton his pants and Leah grabbed his hands stopping him.
   "No. I'm the only one who gets all of you."
   "Then let me put on a shirt."
   " . . . Fine." she pouted.
   "It's alright. We still have later tonight, babe." he winked.
   She bit her lip a little.
   "Nice to know I made you addicted to me last night." he whispered gently in her ear.
She pressed her thighs together a little as she felt his fingers trace circles at her thighs. He began to kiss her neck. She leaned her head back giving him more access to it. He then stopped, making her pout.
   "We have guests, love. Not now."
   "Well you weren't complaining before Diana walked into the room."
   He bit his lip as he shook his head.
   "So, you ain't getting none of this." she emphasized to her body.
   "Oh, that's jacked up and low. Also, I think you should go on birth control."
   "Why?"
   "I know yesterday was our first time together, but I don't want to have to keep on buying condoms."
   "You can't just get a big box?"
   "No. Well, I mean, I probably can. I just don't want to. And it'll save us more money."
   "Ugh, fine, I guess. So, no sex till I'm on it then?"
   "Hang on a minute. We still have three condoms, I think. We can still have sex."
   "Pending on when I set the appointment and how long it'll take."
   "Don't set it too far, please."
   "No promises. I got you wrapped around my finger, Elliott."
   "I've always been wrapped around your finger since the beginning, babe."
   She smiled at him.
   He smiled back. "So—"
   "Still no sex tonight." she said as she walked to the door.
   "Aw, come on! Making me feel like a one night stand, right now!" he harrumphed.
   "I'd say a long term booty call."
   He gasped with a laugh. "Wow, real classy, babe."
   "You know it." she winked as she walked out the door. "Now change!" she said before she closed the door.