Chapter Eight

"What do you think?" Zoey asked her sister.
   "Mmm . . . " Leah looked at her sister's outfit through their FaceTime call. "Well, the outfit is cute for a date night, I don't know much about meeting your boyfriends family."
   "Ugh! Okay, how about, this yellow top with these light blue ripped jeans?" she asked, holding up the pieces of different clothing.
   "Yes, with your yellow vans, and curl your hair."
   "Oh, definitely." she said nodding her head. Dak told her something and she nodded her head. "Hey, Dak wants to talk to you and I'll get dressed while he does."
   "Okay." Leah said nodding her head then Dak's face popped up on the screen. "Hey, future bro-in-law."
   "Hey, Leah! How have you been?" Dak smiled.
   "I'm fine." she lied. "How has yours and Zoe's trip been in Louisiana?"
   "We're having a blast. She's going to meet my family today. Are you and Zeke going to hang out today?"
   "Uhm, I don't know. I might stay in." Leah said, trying to hold herself together.
   Please tell me they don't know. Leah pleaded in her head.
   "Actually, he told me that he's on his way to your place."
   "R—Right now?"
   "Nah, a while ago. You know, you two haven't left each other's houses since the game. You've been hopping back and fourth."
   "It's only been, what, two or three weeks since the game and you and Zoey barely even left three days ago?"
   "Still, what have you two been up to?"
   "Oh, nothing much. Just been watching movies, eating junk food, typical Zeke and Leah stuff." Leah shrugged a shoulder.
   "Uh, huh." he looked around. "What's really going on?"
   "How do you mean?"
   "Zeke didn't say he was going to your house, he said he's going to the airport to visit his family." he lied.
   Leah muttered under her breath.
   "Look, you don't have to tell me, but tell Zoey or someone else."
   Leah sighed. "We got into a little argument, that's all."
   "About?"
   "I—I . . . H—He . . . It's hard to say." abs chuckled dryly.
   "Again, you don't have to say, but tell someone else or something."
   "Well, jokes on you, Prescott. I, actually, have been looking for a therapist."
  He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say. I gotta go . . . " he looked up and smirked. "Maybe we should cancel dinner with them, Zoey." he licked his lips.
   "Aye, I'm still on the phone. Hang up before you rip her clothes off."
   Dak gave a devilish smirk. "Later, Leah."
   Then he hung up, making Leah look at her wallpaper. She bit her lip and sighed, trying to hold back a sob. Her wallpaper was a picture of her and Zeke. She remembers that day. It was one of her favorites. It was so fun and she was stupid to listen to him too.

   "I so don't want to do this." Leah said, making a face.
   "It'll be fun!" Zeke said.
   "No, it won't!"
   Zeke grabbed Leahs phone, pulled her close, and kissed her cheek. Leah smiled,  just in time for Zeke to take the selfie.
   "Did that help a little?"
   "Oh, yeah. Cause selfies totally help me calm down." she said sarcastically rolling her eyes.
   "I was talking about the kiss." he said, sending the picture to himself. "You just got a new wallpaper. Come on. It'll be fun, Leah. Trust me."
   "I don't know how to feel about sitting in a hot tub, while it feels like it's negative thirty degrees outside." she said.
   "I could've said we could go skinny dipping in it too."
   "Nope. Not that either. It'll be freezing when getting out."
   Zeke laughed as he shook his head. "You know what, I'll do it then. I'll go skinny dipping in the tub, and I know you're going to be coming out too." he smirked as he walked away, taking one of the towels off of the island counter and walked outside.
   She shook her head with a light scoff as she clicked her tongue then moved her tongue along her teeth.
   There's no way he's doing this. He has to be even stupider than I thought. Leah thought to herself.
   She looked and saw him sitting in the hot tub calmly. His clothes in front of the door.
   I guess he is stupider than I thought. Leah thought then she sighed to herself. As am I.
   She took off her shirt as she began to walk towards the door. She slid her pants off till they pooled around her feet. She grabbed the other towel then walked outside, shivering from the cold. She placed the towel next to Zeke's on a chair then got inside the hot tub. Zeke looked up from his phone and smirked, he placed it behind him. "I thought you weren't gonna hop in?"
   "I guess I had a slight change of plans." she shrugged.
   "Why am I the only one naked in here? That's pretty unfair."
   She reached down and pulled off her panties. She held them up, showing them to him then tossed them away. She ducked down into the water, till it was at her shoulders, and took her bra off and tossed it away.
   "Happy now?"
   He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her him his lap. Him between her legs, their chests pressed against each other's.
   "Now I am." he smirked, hands resting on her hips, then kissed her.
   She smiled in the kiss, her hands cupping his face. She knew for a fact that they were going to be sick in the morning.