Chapter Twelve

"I'm going to send you a list for everything she needs." Leah said as she grabbed her purse.
"What do I need a list for?" Zeke said as he held Mackenzie.
"Oh! And set an alarm for every two hours to feed her."
"Babe—"
"You remember how to change diapers, right? You were paying attention when I showed you?"
"Yes—"
"You remember how to make her bottle? Three water—"
"Two scoops of formula. I know—"
"And when you put her in the swing, you have to be with her until she falls asleep or else she'll freak out."
"Okay—"
"You know what, I should just cancel it. I'll just stay—"
"Babe! It's going to be okay. If anything, I'll call my mom. She's in Huston, but she'll still help me too. You need to get out of the house before she consumes your life."
She sighed and looked at Mackenzie. "I know and you're right. But I've already gotten attached and . . . "
"It kind of makes you feel like your mom in a way?"
She nodded her head. Zeke wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close and kissed her forehead. He placed his forehead against hers.
"You're nothing and will never be anything like her. You're already doing amazing. You care so much about her already and I love that." he gave her a gentle kiss. "It's going to be okay. You can trust me."
She smiled. "I know I can. Just take care of our babygirl. That's all I'm asking."
"Ours? Hmm, I love the sound of that."
She giggle a little. "I need to go. I need to beat traffic."
"Okay." he gave her a kiss. "Be safe." he gave her another kiss. "Stay out of trouble." he gave her another kiss. "And I love you very, very, very, very much."
She smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you more. And if there's a question about me being in a relationship, I'm gonna say I'm with a hot baseball player." she teased.
"Wow, okay. Not a hot football player."
"You did play baseball when you were younger. So, technically, I'm not lying." she smirked.
He rolled his eyes and gave her several kisses. "Bye, I love you."
"Bye, I love you more." she gave Mackenzie a kiss on the cheek. "And I love you too."
Leah walked out the door and waved bye to Mackenzie as she watched her walk out. She blew Zeke and Mackenzie one last kiss before she shut the door.

"Hey! It's your favorite YouTuber/writer, Leah! And this is my Wired Autocomplete interview!" Leah smiled at the camera.
   "Here's the board, Leah." one of the camera crew said, handing it to her.
   "Thank you." she smiled. She held it on her lap showing it off to the camera. "When . . . " she pulled off the strip of paper covering the question."was Leah born? I was born on June thirteenth in nineteen ninety-nine. The same day as Mister Christopher Robert Evans. Anyways, next question. 'Where is Leah from?' I am from San Francisco, California. I thought you were gonna ask where I live. 'Where did Leah go to college?' Ooo, that's a good one. I went to Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. And I graduated, that's how I'm able to write as good as I do." she winked at the camera. " 'When did Leah start her YouTube channel? Sometime when I was . . . seventeen or eighteen, I believe. So not that long ago." she chuckled. "Man, I'm getting old."
   "Here's your next one."
   She took it with a smile, handing over her other one. She held it up on her leg.
   "Alright, more burning questions. 'How . . . " she pulled the paper. "did Cole and Steve meet Leah? Well, they reached out to me first in the comments then they text me on Instagram and . . . yeah! Been best friends ever since." she smiled. "How tall is Leah? Didn't realize that mattered. I am five feet and six inches tall. Woo, I'm tall. 'How many siblings does Leah have?' Three that I know of at the moment, there's probably more out there. 'How old is Leah?' I am twenty-two at the moment. Going to be twenty-three soon. Yay." she said sarcastically with a sarcastic smile. " 'How is Leah?' Thanks for asking. I'm doing fair at the moment. I just need more sleep." she laughed.
   "Here you go."
   She got handed another board and tossed the one she had before to the side.
   " 'Is Leah . . . " she ripped off the paper. "married?' Ugh, I wish." she looked at the camera with a smirk and winked. " 'Is Leah right handed?' No, I'm not. I'm part of the rare population of left. 'Is Leah a dog or cat person?' Both. I love both dogs and cats, especially when they're fluffy. 'Is Leah . . . pregnant?' What kind of questions are these? No, I'm not pregnant. Do you hear me? Not pregnant. Okay? Okay! Glad we got that sorted out."
   "We're almost done."
   She smiled as she took the board and tossed the other one in a direction.
   " 'Does Leah . . . " she ripped off the paper. "like to dance?' No, I don't. Why? Because I suck at it. 'Does Leah like to watch other YouTubers?' Oh, for sure. I love to watch other YouTubers. Like EddieVR, Markiplier, the Dolan Twins old videos. But I don't like Cole and Steve. Those two are so annoying." she joked. " 'Does Leah have twitter?' No, I can not have twitter. It's so toxic and . . . no. I can't. 'Does Leah live in Texas?' I do. I live not that far from Dallas. 'Does Leah have a book published?' Oh, my gosh, I wish. I'm actually writing as we speak though. I have my rough drafts done for a few chapters. 'Does Leah have a boyfriend?' " a ginormous smile grew on her face. "I can happily say that I'm in a relationship and are madly in love."
   "Last board."
   She nodded her head as she took it and placed the other board on the side of her.
    " 'Who is . . . " she ripped off the paper. "Leahs boyfriend?' Wow, how ironic for it to come after. Well, I am currently with baseball star—I'm kidding I'm kidding. I'm with an NFL player, not MLB. I am with one of the Dallas' Cowboys star, Ezekiel Elliott. Feels good to say that out loud. 'Who are Leahs siblings?' Their names are Zoey, Diana, and Mackenzie. Others are unknown at the moment, as said before. 'Who does Leah look up to?' Well, I look up to different people, not just one specifically. 'Who broke Leahs heart?' What kind of question is that. No one broke my heart. I'm doing freaking fantastic with the people in my life right now. Well, that was my Wired interview. Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you later! Bye!"
   "And that's it! Thank you, Leah."
   "Of course. Bye, everyone! Thank you for having me!" Leah smiled.