Chapter Seven

"Are you sure you're ready?" Zeke asked, his eyes starring deep into Leah's.
"Would you believe me if I said I'm not nervous?" Leah said.
   "No, not really." Zeke said shaking his head.
"Well, I'm really nervous."
"You have nothing to worry about."
"Will it hurt?"
"For a little while."
Leah swallowed the lump in her throat.
"It's going to be alright." Zeke said then kissed her. "Just relax." he trailed his kisses down her neck. "And let me take care of you."
Leah nodded her head, her hands griping him closer. He grabbed her by her thighs, lifting her up, his lips staying along her neck. She wrapped her legs around him and her arms wrapping around his neck. He layed her down gently on his bed. He then took off her shirt, then began to kiss above her breasts. She gasped, but loved the feeling.
"Oh, Zeke." she moaned.
In one swift movement, Zeke took off her bra, tossing it to the side. Leahs eyes widened and used her arms to hide her breasts.
"You don't have to hide from me, Leah. I want you, all of you." he said, gently moving her arms away.
Leah felt her heart race as he took his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. He then began to lick and kiss all over her breasts. His right hand massaging her left breast while his mouth was attached to her right one.
"O—Oh, god. Z—Zeke." she moaned, gripping the sheets.
After a few more minutes with her breasts, he began to unbutton her pants and pull them down and tossed them away. He hooked his fingers around her panties, pulling them down and tossed those aside. He began to kiss up her leg and and stopped at her inner thigh, making her squirm a little and bite her lip in anticipation.
His hands gripped her hips, holding her still the began to lick her clit. She moaned loudly as he moved his tongue around. But once he found her g-spot, he stayed right there. Her moans filled throughout the room and echoed through out the home.
"Yes! Oh, god, yes!" Leah moaned, gripping his hair, her eyes rolling back, and her back arching up.
"You taste so fucking good." Zeke groaned.
"Don't stop, please!"
He continued what he was doing, because, oh, my, what that tongue and mouth can do.
"Z—Zeke! I'm gonna—oh, fuck!"
"Do it."
She moaned, her back arching up, legs shaking as she released. She breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath and regain her thoughts. Zeke licked his lips as he went closer to her face.
"Leah, you need to wake up."
Leah's face twisted with confusion. "Huh?"
"Wake up!!"

Leah jumped as she woke up and held her hands up, ready to fight someone, only to see her sister in her bedroom.
"Oh, hey." Leah said.
"You did not want to wake up. What were you dreaming about?" Zoey asked.
"None of your concern."
Zoey raised a brow then her eyes widened in realization. "Did you have a . . . dream, about Zeke?"
Leah placed her lips in a firm line. "You have no proof."
"Well, I did hear you mutter his name and a few other things."
"Don't say anything, please."
"My lips are sealed."
"Okay, I just called Zeke and—Leah, why are you still in bed?! Get ready, we have to leave soon!" Dak said.
"Where are we going again, that you woke me up at," Leah yawned then looked at her phone checking the time. "Six in the friging morning."
"It's their last practice before playoffs and Dak and Zeke want us there, remember?"
"This early?" Leah groaned.
   "Our coaches want us there early." Dak said. "Zeke is on his way to come and get you, Leah. We're all getting a quick bite together before we head to practice."
   "What kind of quick bite? You and Zeke are gonna end up working out and practicing." Leah said.
   "Oh, not me and Zeke. We had protein shakes this morning. We're getting something for you two."
   "Ugh! You two are lucky I love food." Leah groaned as she fell back on her bed.
   "You better get up before Zeke—"
   "Sup, gang!" Zeke walked into the room with a smile, cutting Dak off, but then it fell into an are-you-kidding-me? look. "Leah, why are you still in bed?!"
   "I woke up late." Leah shrugged.
   "Ask her why." Zoey smirked.
   Leah glared at her sister. Dak and Zeke exchanged a look.
   "You know what, change of plans. Dak and Zoey, you two can go without us. We'll just have dinner together. Sound good?" Zeke said.
   "Yeah. We'll see you guys later." Dak and Zoey waved.
   They left and Zeke waited till he heard the front door close. He gave it a few moments then he heard the  car start and leave. He turned to Leah with a mischievous smirk. "So . . . what were you dreaming about?"
   Leah covered her blushing face, making Zeke chuckle.
   "So, are you not gonna tell me?"
   "Uhm . . . I don't really know."
   "You're making it seem like it's a bad thing. It's okay, no one except me has to know, baby girl." he winked.
   "I did have a . . . dream, I guess you could say."
   "Was I in it?"
   "You were."
   "What was it about?"
   Her face turned even redder, if it were possible.
   "Come on, just tell me." he smiled, poking her sides. "I want details too. Don't leave anything out."
   "I don't know if I would be comfortable saying it."
   His smirk grew. "Oh, it was that kind of dream. Yeah, I want details, and don't leave anything out."
   She gasped, her eyes widening and smacked Zeke on his shoulder. "Ezekiel!"
   He laughed. "What?! Am I not gonna hear this glorious story?"
   "No, I gotta get dressed." she said, getting out of bed.
   He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into him. "I'll help you get undressed then, since you won't say the dream." he whispered huskily.
   She bit her lip a little. Zeke gave her a kiss, and she immediately kissed him back. His hands slid under her shirt, resting on her waist. She felt chills go down her spine, once he began to run his hands up and down her back.
   He took his lips off of her to take off her shirt. He smirked seeing his necklace still around her neck then began to kiss her neck. She moaned, his wet lips kissing along her neck. She gripped his hair and his waist.
   He stopped kissing her neck then began to look into her eyes. He then grabbed the side of her pants and began to pull them down. She moaned, her head falling back as he began to kiss up her legs, over her stomach, in between her breasts, her neck, along her jaw, cheek, till his lips found hers. She giggled a little and he made a confused face.
   "I didn't find any clothes to put on yet." Leah giggled.
   "Then we're gonna have to do something about it, aren't we?" he smirked.
   "Uhm, yeah, we kind of are. I can't go to your practice like this."
   "I mean, I wouldn't be complaining . . . But then again, I don't want any of the other guys to see you . . . I'm gonna pick out your clothes."
   "Do I even want to know what you'll pick?"
   "It's going to be okay. I got this." he walked to her dresser and began to go through her gores. "We're practicing outside, so I need you bundled up."
   "It is fricken freezing outside."
   He continued to go through her things then pulled out dark blue jeans and navy blue long sleeve shirt. He went to her closet and grabbed a Cowboys hoodie.
   "Boom! Outfit, done! I also have another hoodie and a spare blanket for if you get cold in my car."
   Leah smiled as she grabbed the clothes.
   "Hang on, I'll get you dressed too."
   "You know I'm not helpless, right?"
   "I know you're not. I'm just taking care of you."
   Leah bit her lip a little at that line, remembering him saying that in her dream. He took the shirt and put it over her head. He placed her arms through the sleeves and pulled the hem of her shirt down. He took the pants and motioned for her to sit down. She sat down pouting.
   "Oh, hush it, you big baby." Zeke said, putting her feet through the leg holes of the pants. "You're such a weirdo." he laughed, grabbing her hands, helping her stand up.
   He pulled up her pants. He went to button them, but she pushed his hands away. "At least let me do this part."
   "You're right. I'm better at unbuttoning your pants, and taking your clothes off." he winked.
   Leahs eyes widened as her face felt like it lit on fire, she cleared her throat as she continued to button her pants and zip the zipper. "Damn, that was smooth."
   "Was it?"
   "Oh, yeah." she smirked, grabbing the hoodie and put it on. "Let's go."
   "Wait!"
   "What?"
   He went up to her, then pulled out the heart necklace from under her shirt and placed it over her hoodie. He then gave her lips a gentle kiss and pulled away with a smile. "Okay, now, let's go."