Chapter Sixteen

"Leah, are you even sure—" Zeke started.
"Yes. I'm sure. Don't you want to?" Leah said.
"Of course I do. But I'm serious, I know how much it means to you."
"And you mean so much more to me than it." she cupped his cheek, caressing with her thumb a little. "And I want you to take it." she pecked his lips. "I love you."
He gave her a gentle, yet passionate kiss. "I love you more."
She kissed him back. Their kiss holding love and passion for one another. She crawled over him, sitting on his lap. Zeke's hands slid under her shirt and rested on her hips. He bit her lip a little, making her groan a bit.
He pulled her shirt off of her, her arms raising so he could get it off, tossing it away. He took his shirt off as well. Their lips connecting once again. He unclipped her bra, it sliding off of her with ease and tossing it somewhere in the room. One of his hands held the back of her head and his other on her lower back, pulling her close.
Their bare chests pressed against each other. He pulled his lips away slightly. "Are you sure?"
She nodded her head. "Yes. I'm more than sure."
He pressed his lips against hers a little more. "I love you."
"I love you."
He pressed his lips against hers and lifted her up. He gently layed her down on her back. Her hands held his face. His hands trailed down till they reached her pants. He began to unbutton and unzip her pants.
She pressed her thighs together as she squirmed a little. He smirked, pressing his forehead against the side of her head and whispered. "I know why you cross your legs and squeeze them when I'm around."
She bit her lip in anticipation. He kissed her cheek and trailed his kisses down her neck till they reached her breasts. She gasped then moaned. The way his mouth and tongue felt on her left breast, his left hand massaging and groping her right breast. She loved the way his mouth felt. God, what that thing is capable of.
"Z—Zeke." she moaned, her fingers hooked in his hair.
He smirked a little as he nibbled a little on her nipple. God, did it feel amazing.
"Ugh. That feels so good." she moaned.
"You like that?" he questioned with a wicked grin.
"Fuck, I love it." she gripped him closer.
He began to take his kisses lower, till they reached above her pants. He took his lips off of her and pulled down her pants, he threw them behind him. He took them off of her then he pulled down her panties, tossing them to the side. He began to kiss from her ankles and up her leg. She groaned as he kissed at her inner thigh. He took his lips off of her and was hovering over her.
"Leah, I'm serious. I want to know you're okay with it." he said.
She gave him a peck. "Yes. I've never been more ready. Especially when it's with someone I love and I know loves me. Now, stop stalling already!"
He smirked at her then gave her a kiss, he soon began to trail them down. She squirmed, wanting him to touch her already, wanting him to already make love with her already. He licked her clit. She took a deep breath then moaned.
"Oh, fuck! Yes!" she moaned, her eyes rolling back as her back arched up.
The way his tongue felt, licking and flicking. Fuck, it was heavenly. Her heels dug into the bed, hips bucking up and pressing herself harder against his tongue. He gripped her thighs, pulling them wider, giving him more access to her.
Next thing she knew, he inserted his fingers in her. She didn't know what was more pleasant. The way his fingers feel or the way his mouth feels. He curled his fingers a little and, fuck, this man knows exactly what the hell he's doing. The back of her head going deeper into the pillow. She was close. She felt that tight knot in her stomach.
"No, not yet." he said.
She groaned. God, it was so hard to keep it in.
   Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't—fuck! His mouth feels so fucking amazing! Leah thought, trying not to cum.
"Now, do it now."
She moaned loudly as she released, her legs shaking as she did.
   Zeke licked off the cum that was around his lips then he licked his fingers clean. "Has anyone ever told you that you taste amazing? Because you do."  he saw her still dripping, making his cock harder and bite his lip. He took off his belt and grabbed her wrists. He tied them together with his belt and placed them over her head. "Keep them up there." he smirked, his voice was deep and husky. God, was it hot. "Fuck, you're so fucking gorgeous. You deserve this entire universe. I'm going to give it to you one day." he gave her lips a light kiss. "But for now. It's just you and me. And we're going to have a bit of fun." he smirked.
"More like make me paralyzed." she muttered.
"Is it me or are you getting wetter?" he licked his lips again. "You're gonna be so loud tonight that everyone in Australia are gonna be calling for a noise complaint."
She whimpered a little, his fingers rubbing her clit lightly. "Y—You know exactly what you're doing."
He gave an evil smirk. Fuck, it was hot. "Of course I do." he whispered in her ear. "What I'm gonna do to you tonight will be just the tip of the ice berg on what I'll do to you in the future. Cause you're mine. And mine alone. And no one else's. When it comes to you, I'll be extremely selfish."
She wanted to grab him, but she couldn't. So she gripped the head board instead. He stopped touching her and stood. She bit her lip as she watched him unbutton and unzip his pants. His pulled them down and let them fall to the floor and pool around his feet.
Leah bit her lip as she saw the huge and visible bump coming from his boxers. She squirmed a little, already wanting him to touch and make love with her.
   God, please forgive me for I have sinned. And please let me be able to walk normally tomorrow. Leah thought.
He took off his boxers, his cock bobbed against his chiseled belly, hard, thick, and wet at the tip. He went to his nightstand and pulled out a condom. Fuck, she's ready for him, her body squirming a little.
"How long has that been in there?"
"Sometime after our first kiss."
Leah blushed.
He took it between his teeth and ripped open the wrapper. He took the condom out and rolled it on his cock. He hovered over her, him in between her legs. His face above hers as he propped himself up with his forearms.
He alined himself with her and looked at her. Her eyes were looking down, he could tell she was nervous.
He couldn't blame her, it is her first time.
He lifted her chin, making her look at him. "Oh, no. Keep your eyes on me, baby girl."
She nodded her head, her eyes locked with his.
"Are you ready?"
She nodded her head again, her heart racing out of her chest. "Yes, I am. I want you, Ezekiel. I need you."
   It could have been the way she said his name. It could have been her want for him. Maybe it was the need for him. Which ever choice it was, it made him harder, wanting her even more.
   "I'm gonna make you feel so good, love. So good, you'll forget about every other human beings existence. It'll feel just like me and you." he slowly slid into her, she moaned loudly, gripping the headboard tight. He stopped. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"
She shook her head. "Keep going."
He obeyed. Continuing to slide himself in her, inch by inch. Her moans and his groans echoing throughout the room. Once he was completely in her, he let her adjust to him.
"Are you okay?"
She nodded her head.
He moved his hips around a little, making her moan. He began to slowly go in and out of her.
"O—Oh, god." she moaned.
He moved his pace up a little, in and out, in and out, in and out. The same process. Her eyes rolled back. She bit her lip as she inhaled sharply.
   "Oh, Zeke."
   He loved the way she looked at this moment. The way she immediately broke, just from his touch.
   "I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby girl. I'm gonna make you feel so good that you're begging for more." he said as he kissed her neck.
   She moaned in response, unable to find any words. His pacing then sped up more, going a bit harder into her, making her moan louder.
   "O—Oh, my god! Yes!"
   "God, you're so tight. You feel so good." he moaned.
   His eyes stared at her, analyzing the way her body reacts. The way her face reacts. The way her moans would get louder. He stared at her breasts. Every time he would thrust into her, her breasts would bounce even more. God, did she look gorgeous.
   He kissed her jaw as he continued to go in and out of her. He picked up his pace more as he began to kiss her neck.
   "Oh, fuck! Ah! That feels so good!" she moaned, her back arching as she buckled her hips.
   Zeke gripped her hips tight with his hand, holding her steady. "Oh, no, babe. You gotta stay still."
   She whimpered as she pulled more onto the belt around her wrists. Her wrists were turning red from her pulling at it. She felt the knot in her stomach come back.
   "Z—Zeke! I'm gonna—I'm gonna—!"
   "Shhh, it's okay, babe. You love this, don't you? Me inside of you, treating you like the queen that you are. Oh, fuck! You feel so good." he groaned.
   Her body shook as she came. Her back arching up. Not long after, Zeke's thrusts became sloppy and he came into the condom. He pulled himself out of her and flipped her over. He lifted her hips so she was on her knees. He leaned over her and brought his lips near her ear. "Ready for more?"
   She bit her lip as she nodded eagerly. He smirked, kissing her cheek then her neck. He went on his knees and aligned himself with her again. His hands holding her hips. He thrusted into her, making him and her moan loudly.
He began to steadily pace himself, going in and out of her. His hands gripping her hips.
"Ahhh! That feels s—so—oh, fuck!" Leah moaned, her eyes watering a little.
"Let me know when you want me to stop or slow down." he groaned, his head falling back.
"No! Don't stop! Ugh! God, don't stop!"
He sucked in his lips, eyes rolling back. "Fuck! You feel so good!"
   She buried her face in the pillow and moaned loudly before screaming his name into it. And, oh, god, the way she scrammed his name and it only made him feel good and his cock go harder.
It didn't feel real for the both of them. They both felt like they were having a wet dream of each other. But they're not. It's real. Completely real.
   Each thrust into her was more pleasurable than the last. She was addicted to him. To his love, his touch, everything about him. He picked up his pace, going into her a bit more harder.
   "Fuck! Like that! Just like that!"
He loves the way she felt around him. He loves hearing her scream his name. He loves being able to make love with her. He loves being able to be this close to her. He especially loves that she loves him.
   "Ugh! Fuck, you're so fucking gorgeous!"
   She moaned in response. Her starting to get tongue tied. He felt himself get sloppy. Leah could tell he's close. So was she.
   "Z—Zeke! Oh, fuck me harder!" she moaned, her feeling her orgasm coming closer.
   "With pleasure." he smirked.
   Though he was sloppy, he still managed to go harder. She moaned even louder.
   "Agh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ugh, just like that!"
   Zeke could feel her getting closer to an orgasm.
   "N—Not yet, baby girl! Fuck! You feel so fantastic!"
   She groaned, holding in her orgasm. The knot in her stomach only growing. Zeke kept on going till he was even more closer till the edge.
   "Oh, fuck! Zeke!"
   "Now, baby!"
   They both came at the same time. Her body shook as she moaned. He groaned, head falling back as his eyes rolled back. He pulled out of her. Her hips fell down, lying on her chest and stomach, trying to catch her breath.
She thought they were done, but they weren't.
   Zeke flipped her over again, her on her back and he took the belt off of her.
He saw her wrists red. He grabbed them and brought them to his lips, giving them a soft kiss. He looked at her. "I hope you know we're not done yet."
She bit her lip then smirked. "I can get passed that."
He pushed away her hair that was stuck to her face from her sweat. He kissed her again. The taste of her still lingering on his mouth. "Your legs would be better on my shoulders."
She gasped before she moaned a little, his fingers lightly touching her sore clit. "Z—Zeke, please."
He began to kiss her neck. His fiery hot lips and tongue going over her skin. His fingers applied more pressure making her moan. "Please, what?"
"Ah, p—please. I n—need you in me."
He smirked. "Whatever my queen wants, she gets."
   He grabbed one of her legs and threw it over his shoulder. He then thrusted into her, them both groaning. Her hand holding one of his shoulders. He began to go in and out of her. She moaned loudly, digging her nails into his shoulders. He groaned, his eyes rolling back as one of his hands held hers, them both grasping each other tightly. "Oh, fuck, baby."
   She moaned, her hips buckling, putting more pressure from his thrusts. Fuck, it was paradise. "Oh, my god! Zeke! Ah! That f—feels so—oh! Yes!"
   He looked at her. Her head was leaning back, eyes were practically rolled behind her head, her back was arched up. God, she looked so exquisite to him.
He was pounding into her even more. Her body was bouncing up and down. She moaned louder. She was definitely not regretting her waiting for him. Because, by god, was it worth it. She scratched the back of his shoulders, nails digging into his skin.
"Yes! Yes! Ah! Zeke!" she moaned.
"Fuck, baby! You're so fucking perfect!"
   She moaned, feeling the knot in her stomach coming back. "Zeke! Fuck, you feel so good!"
   He groaned. "Oh, baby!"
   She moaned, nails scratching his shoulder and neck, her back arching, legs shaking as she released. He moaned as he came in to the condom, not long after her. He took her leg off his shoulder. 
   She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. She flipped them over, her on top of him.
   "So, you're taking charge?" he said, his hands going up and down her back.
   She smirked, one of her hands went down and grabbed his cock, stroking it a little. He moaned, gripping her waist.
   "Yeah, I'm taking charge for right now, babe."
   He groaned as she continued to touch his cock.
   "So, you're gonna be good for me, right?"
   He bit his lip then moaned. "Fuck, I'm gonna be so goo—oh, your hand feels so fucking good!"
   She smirked as she kissed along his neck. She began to lower her kisses, going over his chest, abs, till they reached his tip. She pulled off the condom.
   "Oh, god! Leah!" he moaned as she licked his cock.
   She grabbed it and took a breath.
I can do this. I can do this. You're gonna make him feel good. Just as much as he made you feel. Leah thought before she put him in her mouth.
   "Fuck! Leah!" he groaned, his hand grabbing the back of her head.
   She began to bob her head, licking and sucking him. His eyes rolled back as he gripped her hair.
   "God, that feels so good!" he pushed his hips up more, making him go deeper into her.
   She gagged a little, but didn't stop.
She wanted to show that she loves him back. She never thought that one day she would be giving him head though. Not too long later, he moaned as he orgasmed in her. She swallowed most of it. She took him out of her mouth, seeing him panting and sweating. She took her thumb and wiped off the access around her lips and licked it off.
   Zeke bit his lip as he stared at her. "Fuck, I love you."
"Not as much as me." she smirked.
She began to rub herself against him, making him groan.
"Ugh! Baby! S—Stop teasing!" he groaned as his head went back.
She smirked before she began to put him inside of her, her head falling back as she moaned. His hands grabbed her hips. She began to go up and down as her back arched. Zeke watched her breasts bounce up and down. He angled his hips a little, making her bounce on him harder.
He moaned loudly. "Oh, fuck! Are you s—sure this is your f—first time?! Cause you're a f—fucking professional!"
She place her hands on his chest, using him for support. She moaned, scratching his chest a little.
"J—Just cause I'm Catholic, d—doesn't mean I'm a saint, Zeke! Oh, yes!"
   He bit his lip hard as his head went back. "Fuck, baby!"
   "Oh, Zekie! You have n—no idea on how l—long I wanted this!" she moaned. "To make love with you!  But I waited! Oh, god! And it was worth it!"
   "Oh! Me too, baby!"
   "I love you so fucking much, Ezekiel!"
   "I love you more, Leah!"
   She felt herself begin to get sloppy. Feeing the knot, yet again, in her stomach. Zeke helped her keep her pace, him feeling himself come closer too. She moaned as she came. Not long after, Zeke quickly lifted her up, pulling himself out and came on her.
She looked down at her chest as stomach, covered of him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't—" she cut him off by kissing him.
He cupped her face as he put his tongue in her mouth. He could taste a little of himself wherever his tongue went. Which is exactly what he wanted.
"I'll clean it off later." she panted before she collapsed on his chest.
Them both panting, trying to catch their breaths as their bodies continued to sweat.
Zeke looked down at her with a tired smile. "How was that?"
She looked up at him. "Better than words can describe."
"I didn't hurt you, did I?"
"Not too much, no."
"I'm sorry."
"It okay. It was for a worthy cause." she smirked. "You and me did have a good time."
He gave her a kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"
"Not lately, no." she teased.
"Well, I love you. With every fiber of my being."
She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She layed her head down on his chest. She felt her eyes get droopy, getting tired.
"What would I do without you?"
"Probably be okay. I'll be depressed."
"That is such a lie. In another universe, you could be living happy without me."
"I don't believe that for a second."
"I do. You were happy before you met me—"
"And I'm doing even better than what I was doing before I met you. I fucking love you! I can't be with anyone else! I can't see myself with anyone else! I want you! I want to be with you till the day I die! Even that's not enough time, I want that eternity in heaven with you! But I would do whatever it takes just to spend one second with you! All the things I would give! Even if it meant I could never play football again, I would do it! Stop the world from moving, you got it!" he said, grabbing her face, making her look at him. "You have to understand, you and Kenzie are my world now. Whatever I do is for you two."
She smiled at him. "Can you put that ring on my finger already?"
He chuckled. "In time. Don't worry, that day will be here before you even know it."
   "Can't be sooner?" she said as she scrunched her nose.
"You know I'm not gonna tell you, it'll ruin the surprise."
"But you already know I hate surprises." she grumbled, shoving her face in his chest.
"I do. But you already know what it is."
"Yeah, but not when."
He rolled his eyes. "Just get some sleep. I'll get Mackenzie when she wakes up."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I'm sure. Now close your eyes and sleep."
"I love you, Zekie." she said as she slowly felt her eyes close.
He felt his heart leap out of his chest when she said those three words. Yes, she said it when they were having sex. But it just holds so much more meaning now. She has her memories back and now Zeke will never take their moments together for granted anymore.
He kissed her forehead and rested his cheek on her head. "I love you more, my love."