We kiss deeper as we back towards the bed.

Percy turns us both so that I'm pushed onto the bed.

"Oh...So you're topping~?"

"Oh shut up and kiss me~"

We locked lips once again, Percy pushing me into a laying position on the bed. 

"Wait here darling~" Percy says, reversing for a second.

I lay there and watch Percy rummage through his closet muttering to himself. I see him reach in and stand back up.

He walks over with a black box in his hands.

"Okay. I understand if you don't want to and you don't have to want this. But I remembered a present Gabe gave me that I refused to use on him like he wanted. It's only been opened once and never used...It's a strap on...Now you-"

"I'd love nothing more right now~"

"I-I've never really topped before..."

"I can talk you through it."

"O-Okay..."

Percy takes the harness and attachments out and tosses the box aside.

"Show me the attachments."

Percy hands me 7 attachments. a good set.

"Try this one. Insert it in trough the inside of the harness before you put it on." I say, handing him the textured one of the set

Percy nods and follows my instructions.

He steps into the harness and pulls it up onto himself properly.

"Okay. Do you have lube?" 

"Yeah, here."

I hear a drawer open and close before I hear a bottle cap click open.

"I think you can figure out what you need to do from here." I say, taking off my bottoms.

Percy's POV:
I lube up the toy thoroughly before considering.

"Want me to prep you?"

"Pass me the lube, I'll do it myself~"

I pass the tube to him and watch him turn onto his knees, lube up two of his fingers and reach around.

I watch, blushing, as Nico proceeds to insert a single finger into his hole.

I watch him pause for a few seconds before he begins to thrust it in and out.

I feel slightly powerful as I hear Nico let out soft moans as he worked.

After a few minutes of single fingering, he inserts another, letting out a louder, uncontrollable moan before burying his face in the blanket to muffle any further noises he might make.

After a while, Nico pulls his fingers out.

"I-I'm ready~" Nico pants, lifting his head up so his voice could be heard.

I walk forward and press the tip of the toy against Nico's already lubed hole.

"S-Slowly...Please..."

"Don't worry, my angel~"

I slowly push in and enjoy the sweet noises Nico made.

"Okay...Give me a second...Don't move~"