"When... how did you... sex?" Sophia pleaded, causing me to laugh.

"With me?" I raised a brow and watched her face become bright red.

"Uh... Umm... I... tell me how." Sophia facepalmed.

"I'm better with a demonstration-"

"Maya!" I laughed at her. "When did you know you were ready?" She seriously asked. "How'd you know you wanted Reece to take your virginity?"

"Hmm..." I sat back and thought about it. "He made me feel safe and secure and I knew he wouldn't run off to tell the entire school. We talked about it a lot and... and we were both figuring out our sexualities." I smirked when her mouth dropped. "Ya, he's gay, but let's keep that a little secret." I winked. "It was a mutual curiosity and I had fun. It was a good experience, but..."

"But what? You weren't satisfied?" She smirked while I rolled my eyes.

"He wasn't really the person I wanted to be intimate with." I shrugged and lied on my back.

"Who did you- oh! It had to be a girl." I smirked and shrugged. "Who? Tell me who! Come on! Aren't we besties?! We tell each other eve-" Sophia caught herself and cleared her throat. "Never mind. But tell me this... does she go to our school?" I nodded at her, causing her to frown and look away. "What are you doing later?"

"Partying." I groaned since I didn't want to go.

"Awww, I was hoping we could-"

"Trust me, I'd rather hang with you. It's the weekend before the cheer competition, meaning it's the annual pre-competition party. I don't have an option. Wanna come with me and end my misery?" I proposed.

"Sure!"

"Want me to pick you up later or-"

"Go to your house and I'll borrow your clothes." Sophia smiled.

"Alright. You look better in my clothes anyways."

~~~

Sophia's POV

I had Maya hand me her keys since she planned on drinking. Maya guided me to the kitchen and had Aiden fix her a mixed drink. Maya yelled at him to put more tequila in her mojito. I shook my head in amusement and smiled at Cassie and Sammie. Cassie was gone, so Sammie tried to chaperone her... but that girl was also wasted. Nate shook his head in annoyance as he tailed after the girls to make sure they were safe.

I turned around to see Maya doing shots with a few of the cheerleaders. I grabbed a water and some cookies. As I was walking back to Maya, Vanessa blocked my path. I smiled, but she seemed pissed. She took me by the arm and dragged me to an isolated corner. The music wasn't as loud over here, so we were able to have an actual conversation.

"What are you doing here?" She had to raise her voice over the bass.

"Other people are here. Not just cheerlead-"

"I get that. My thing is that I invited you and you said no. It wasn't an issue for me. My issue is that you came here with someone else. Why didn't you want to come with me?" She appeared hurt. "Who'd you come- you came with Maya, didn't you?!" Her eyes narrowed.

"She's my friend and-"

"I can't deal with this!" She threw her hands up. She must be drunk. "I don't want you being friends with Maya anymore."

"Excuse me?! You can't tell me who I can and cannot be friends with!" I was angry.

"Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you. But I think I have a valid point if your friend makes it so obvious how in love she is with you. It's not fair to me and is disrespectful to our relationship."