more gifts

尺ㄖ丂乇爪卂尺ㄚ
爪ㄖ尺几|几ᘜ

I woke up, turing in my sleep to see David out of it like a baby. I smiled, kissing his head. I walked in the bathroom, freshing up. I then got dressed, heading downstairs.

I walked out the house, heading to the mall

Ⓓ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎

I woke up, stretching my arm over to Rose's side of the bed. I looked over to notice she wasn't there. 𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒. I got ready to start my day and got dressed, yawning.

 I got ready to start my day and got dressed, yawning

I grabbed my phone, calling Rose. "Hello?" She said in concern. "Where are you?" I asked her. "Oh hey baby, I'm at the mall. I'll be back home to you soon. I had to pick up some more things for you" she told me.

"What are you getting?" I asked her. "I can't tell you, you have to wait until I come home" she told me. I groaned in anger. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.

She giggled a little. "Don't worry baby, I'll be back before you know it" she said. "I love you, Rose" I told her. "I love you too, babe" she said before hanging up. 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩?

Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓛ︎
Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓨ︎

"Thank you so much" I told the salesman that helped me with my chain for David. "No problem, have a good day" he said before I walked off. I got to the car and drove off. I got home and looked around for my husband only for him to knock me down.

"Damn, David! I just dropped your babies out my womb into your hands, what the actual fuck?" I asked in shock he did that. He's pretty big for a man, he's like a giant.

He then got off me and helped me up, hugging me tight. "Sorry Rose, I thought you were an intruder" he said. "Let's eat" he said. "I got something to show you first" I said. He sat down, looking at me.

I pulled out the boxes of his chains, placing them in front of him. "Go for it" I said. He opened one, seeing it was a clover that was golden. He opened the other one, seeing his name.

"No you didn't, Rose. No you didn't" he said, shocked. "Yes, I did" I said. I helped him put them on, him smiling. "Thank you" he said, quietly. I nodded, hugging him from behind.