ᵐʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢ

𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒

I smiled as we walked into the museum, making me happy. "What do you want to see first?" He asked me. I looked around and seen pandas. "Oh, let's go and see the pandas" I said in excitement.

He laughed as we walked over too them. I smiled, my hands on the glass. I looked down and seen a baby panda, reaching for the piece of bamboo on our side.

I grabbed the piece of bamboo and handed it to the small animal. I giggled when it took the bamboo and ate it like an actual baby. I smiled when I watched her head lay in my hand, looking up at me adoringly.

The small panda then ran off to her mom and I smiled, looking at my hand. "I'm never washing my hand again" I joked. I seen David had the stank face and laughed as I lathered my hands with sanitizer.

"I'm sorry, I was just joking" I told him, playfully pouting. He smiled and shook his head at me. "You goofy" he told me. He grabbed my hand and we walked to another section.

D⃠a⃠v⃠i⃠d⃠

I smiled as I watched Saffron walk down the glowing LED lights on the wall. She looked looked at me, hiding her smile until she laughed.

 She looked looked at me, hiding her smile until she laughed

I laughed at her, shaking my head. "Why am I like this?" She asked, giggling. "If I knew, I'd tell you" I said as we kept walking. "Where are you from?" She asked me.

"I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. I had a loving family and decided to do something with my life" I told her. "So why do you want to help kids like me?" She asked me.

"I'd rather kids like you be happy with your family than for y'all to be walking around sad and depressed in life" I told her. "One more question: how old are you?

You don't seem that old" She asked me. "I'm 35, years old, I'm about to be 36" I said. She snapped her neck at me in shock, making me chuckle at her. "Sheesh, was I wrong?" She asked me.

"How old did you think I was?" I asked her. "You look like you're about 26 and I just ran with it. I never would've guessed you were 35" she said.

"Well, you was no where near there even but I'll give you a pass" I told her. She smiled and we continued walking.

🇷 🇴 🇸 🇪 🇲 🇦 🇷 🇾 

We got in the car and he took off. "What do you want to hear on the radio?" He asked me. "Diggy. He's awesome" I said. I heard 'my girl' play and started singing along.

I noticed he looked at me in awe and stopped. "You have a beautiful voice. You need to make something of it" he told me. "Thank you" I said quietly, blushing before I went back to singing.

I eventually went to sleep, waking up when we was at this beautiful giant house. It was so pretty. He carried me and put me down at my room. I smiled instantly.

"OMG, I LOVE UNICORNS" I shouted as I ran to the bed. He laughed and told me goodnight before shutting the lights out.