𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾

🅓︎🅐︎🅥︎🅘︎🅓︎
7 🅐︎🅜︎
🅒︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎🅣︎ 🅓︎🅐︎🅨︎ #1
🅜︎🅐︎🅨︎ 18ᵗʰ

I got dressed and walked downstairs.

I looked at Rose who held her hand. She looked so worried.

She put her hands out to me and pouted, looking like she wanted to cry

She put her hands out to me and pouted, looking like she wanted to cry. I held her hands and she removed her glasses. "What if we don't win the case?" She asked me.

"You have nothing to worry about, my beautiful fairy. It's gonna be okay. We got restraining order against him, remember?" I told her.

She nodded and kissed me. She's a month now. When we went to the doctor, he told us that she was 7 months, meaning she was gonna be due in November.

I was so excited. Hell, I still am. I can't wait to meet our child, or should I say children? We got in the car and drove off.

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞

I smiled as David held my hand while we walked in. I seen Jacob and instantly was scared for my life.

I squeezed David's hand a little, making him look at me

I squeezed David's hand a little, making him look at me. I pointed towards Jacob and he instantly frowned. Jacob looked at me and smiled.

I hid behind David as he and I walked to our side. I sat down and panicked. "Are you not sitting down?" I asked him. "I'm afraid not. However, I'll be right behind you" he told me.

I calmed down and nodded. He sat behind me like he said he would and  the judge came out. I smiled softly at the fact that Jacob couldn't back up his facts that would prove the court wrong 40 minutes in.

I was scared when my honeybear was called up to the stand. He sat down and kept his eyes on me. "Who are you to Ms. Silver?" The lawyer asked him.

"I'm her boyfriend, social worker and baby daddy. I've known her for about three going on four months now" he said. "How did you first meet her?" The woman asked.

"I was on the phone, walking outside and talking to a friend. I looked in the window when I heard a yell and seen Rose being beat by her last foster parent who happens to be her stepmom.

I instantly dropped the call to save her and ran inside to see Rose being dragged down the stairs by her hair and get cut by a knife.

I took extreme actions and I know this might sounds wrong, but I killed her stepmom for her because she fell out and couldn't do it herself" he said. "Where has she been since then?" She asked him.

"She's been with me since March" he said. The questions went on and the video played. The judge placed Jacob in jail and wished David and I congratulations.

I giggled, feeling him kiss my cheek. "You'll always be safe with me" he said in my ear. He kissed my hand and we walked out. "I can't wait to marry you" I said. "I can't wait either.

How does Rosemary Tiffany Saffron Brown sounds to you?" he asked me. I smiled at it. "It sounds beautiful" I said once we got in the car and he drove off.

Ⓘ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎. Ⓑ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓡ︎. Ⓑ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎. Ⓘ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓔ︎.