panda's body difference

𝒟𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒹
6: 30 𝒶𝓂

I woke up to see Rose running towards the bathroom. Maybe she just has to use the bathroom? I soon heard vomiting and ran to her.

Rose was on the floor and holding the trashcan as she threw up her waste, her hair on her shoulders. I held her hair back as she continued, rubbing her back to comfort her.

When she was done, she was shaking as she laid against me. "Go back to the bed and throw on some clothes after you shower, I'll come in and help you" I told her.

She nodded and walked in the shower, closing the door and running the water. I walked in and helped her then handled myself. I walked in the bedroom afterwards and seen her dressed.

I looked at her and watched as she gently and carefully laid herself down

I looked at her and watched as she gently and carefully laid herself down. "Do you need anything?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Well, I'm gonna go and get you a cold towel and some Vernus for you to have. Stay put" I told her. She nodded and I grabbed a towel, putting cold water on it.

I walked in the room and put the towel on her forehead. "I'll be back, okay?" I told her. She nodded and I walked out the room. "Can I go with you?" She asked me. I looked at her and seen her pleading eyes.

I nodded. "Grab a blanket and come downstairs" I told her. She got out the bed carefully, grabbing a blanket and going downstairs with it around her.

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞

We got in the car and he drove off. We pulled up to the store and he left the car. I looked around in sadness and laid my head against the window. I heard a phone ring and answered.

"May I help you?" I asked. "Who the fuck is this?" I heard. "Who are you? And before you jump to conclusions, how about you come to me correct and know that this is one of the foster kids David's taking care of, hoe?

I ain't got the time for this shit, I'm sick and just threw up. I don't need this from you right now, as a matter of fact, from nobody" I said coldly and angry.

Silence hit. "I'm sorry, I'll let you go. I was just looking for David and-" I cut her off. "Oh, I know. You think that he's cheating on you when he's taking care of a foster kid that just got used to living with her social worker.

He even helped her when she was about to lose her life due to be sliced in the throat by her abusive stepmother who was her foster parent. Well let me tell you this:

The next time you call his phone and it's me, make sure you come correct and give someone a chance to actually speak" I said once silence hit before I hung up his phone.

𝔇𝔲𝔪𝔟 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥.

D̸a̸v̸i̸d̸

I got back in the car and closed the car door. "Okay so I got you some pop, some water bottles, soup, cough drops, medicine and I didn't know what candy you like so I just got you some gummy bears" I said before I looked at her to notice she was upset.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her. "Who was that on the phone that just called?" She asked me as she looked at me.

"Some woman just called me and asked me 'who the fuck is this?' I basically had to jump her ass over the phone" she told me

D̑̈ȃ̈m̑̈n̑̈, y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈, D̑̈ȋ̈s̑̈ȃ̈.

"I'm sorry, that must've been a wrong number. There's a lot of people that's named David, you know" I told her. She nodded and went quiet. "I'm sorry" she said.

"It's okay, It's not you" I told her. She smiled. "Do you have any tea?" She asked me. I smiled at her. "We got peppermint tea, iced tea and black tea. Which one do you want?" I asked her.

"I love peppermint. I'll take the peppermint tea" she said softly. I smiled as I drove off. She's gonna be just fine.