Rose's fury

🇩 🇦 🇻 🇮 🇩 
𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲

I smiled at Rose who breastfed Aishia. "Everything's gonna be okay, Shia" she said, saying her nickname. She started humming to her, making Aishia smile when she was full and hold her finger.

"You'll always be mommy's girl, yes you will" Rose said in a baby voice to her. Kayden crawled to her, whining. "What's up, little man?" I asked him, making him turn to me.

He put his arms up to me, whining. I picked him up, smiling. "What is it, Kayden?" I asked him in a baby voice, making him giggle. I kissed his face, making him giggle harder.

"I love you and your sister, kid. Thank you both for being my birthday gifts. I love you both so so much.

Treat your mom with nothing but respect, she's a queen and a warrior with everything she's been through" I told him. He smiled at me as I lifted him into the air. He cooed at me, closing his eyes.

🆁︎🅾︎🆂︎🅴︎🅼︎🅰︎🆁︎🆈︎

I smiled at Aishia. "If you're not mommy's girl then your brother will be a mama's boy and I'll be fine with it" I said. She smiled at me, cooing.

"Look at you looking just like your daddy, you're such a pretty girl" I said, making her smile wider with a gummy smile. A knock hit the door. I opened the door to see Disa and Jacob.

I rolled my eyes, Kayden and Aishia crying in fear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I rolled my eyes, Kayden and Aishia crying in fear. "Mrs. Brown-" "CALL ME MAMA GIRL, WE'RE FAMILY NOW" she said, cutting me off. I smiled. "Can you hold Kay and Shia for us? We've got a litte situation to handle" I asked.

"As long as I can watch them until tomorrow, I'll be fine" she said. I smiled wider, thanking her as she took the twins. David and I walked outside, closing the door. I stared at them in anger.

"Hey David. You look great, how's life been treating you?" Disa asked. "I'm just fine. I'm learning my self value everyday because of Rose and if it wasn't for her, I'd be miserable and felt like I wasn't enough" David said, balling up his fists lowkey.

I smiled, rubbing on his arm lightly to calm him down. "I see you're still looking good, Rose. You got me drinking every night.

You know you're supposed to be here with me" Jacob said, making David ball his fists up again so hard he was bleeding out. I rubbed his shoulder, trying to calm and soothe him.

He then punched Jacob, making me go into shock. "David, please-" "YOU'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, DISA! ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!

I USED TO BE YOURS BUT NOW I'VE MOVED ON AND I'M HAPPY" David yelled at Disa. She started crying in fear, holing onto Jacob. "You had your chance and you fucked it up. We're done here.

I have a daughter and son to look after with a wife and I won't let you ruin it. Goodbye forever" he told her, going back to the house. I got my lick back as well with the both of them before going back inside.

𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨.

A͟g͟e͟ a͟i͟n͟'t͟ n͟o͟t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ b͟u͟t͟ a͟ n͟u͟m͟b͟e͟r͟ |L̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ D̶a̶y̶e̶जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें