the file

ᗪᗩᐯIᗪ
ȃ̈f̑̈t̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈n̑̈ȏ̈ȏ̈n̑̈

I pulled out Tiff's file and read it. I was shocked to find out the information and wanted to hug her.

🄽🄰🄼🄴: 🅁🄾🅂🄴🄼🄰🅁🅈 🅃🄸🄵🄵🄰🄽🅈 🅂🄰🄵🄵🅁🄾🄽 🅂🄸🄻🅅🄴🅁

A̶g̶e̶: 18 y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ o̶l̶d̶

𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜: 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕

F͜͡a͜͡v͜͡o͜͡r͜͡i͜͡t͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡i͜͡m͜͡a͜͡l͜͡s͜͡: p͜͡a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡a͜͡s͜͡, u͜͡n͜͡i͜͡c͜͡o͜͡r͜͡n͜͡s͜͡, c͜͡h͜͡e͜͡e͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡, m͜͡o͜͡n͜͡k͜͡e͜͡y͜͡s͜͡

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿: 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 15 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱, 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺𝘀

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘: 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊

N͎a͎m͎e͎s͎ s͎h͎e͎ l͎o͎v͎e͎s͎: X͎i͎n͎, K͎y͎o͎m͎i͎, D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎, R͎h͎o͎n͎d͎a͎, T͎a͎n͎y͎a͎

𝓕𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓼: 🅶︎🅾︎🅻︎🅳︎, 🆁︎🅾︎🆂︎🅴︎ 🅶︎🅾︎🅻︎🅳︎, 🅿︎🅸︎🅽︎🅺︎, 🅿︎🆄︎🆁︎🅿︎🅻︎🅴︎, 🅱︎🅻︎🆄︎🅴︎, 🅸︎🅽︎🅳︎🅸︎🅶︎🅾︎, 🆅︎🅸︎🅾︎🅻︎🅴︎🆃︎, 🅱︎🅻︎🅰︎🅲︎🅺︎, 🅳︎🆄︎🆂︎🆃︎🆈︎ 🆁︎🅾︎🆂︎🅴︎, 🅿︎🅻︎🅰︎🆃︎🅻︎🆄︎🅼︎

𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: 𝕡𝕠𝕡, 𝕣&𝕓, 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝

🅱︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎ 🅶︎🅴︎🅽︎🆁︎🅴︎🆂︎: 🅲︎🅾︎🅼︎🅴︎🅳︎🆈︎, 🆁︎🅾︎🅼︎🅰︎🅽︎🅲︎🅴︎, 🅰︎🅲︎🆃︎🅸︎🅾︎🅽︎, 🅰︎🅳︎🆅︎🅴︎🅽︎🆃︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎, 🅵︎🅸︎🅲︎🆃︎🅸︎🅾︎🅽︎ (🅶︎🅴︎🅽︎🅴︎🆁︎🅰︎🅻︎, 🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎🆃︎🅾︎🆁︎🅸︎🅲︎🅰︎🅻︎ 🅰︎🅽︎🅳︎ 🅽︎🅾︎🅽︎-🅵︎🅸︎🅲︎🆃︎🅸︎🅾︎🅽︎)

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶: 𝔍𝔲𝔩𝔶 5, 1998

Z̸o̸d̸i̸a̸c̸: C̸a̸n̸c̸e̸r̸

I felt my eyes get glossy and when I was done reading her file, tears fell from my eyes. I heard footsteps and turned to see Tiffany. "Why didn't you tell me that raped and abused?" I asked her softly.

She looked down, scared as tears fell from her face as well. "I won't get mad, I promise. I'm actually a patient person. please just tell me" I said. "I was afraid" she said, looking away.

"Afraid of what?" I asked her. "I was afraid you might've used it against me and raped me and abuse me as well" she said. "Would you do that to me if I'd told you?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I would never do that to you. Why would I do that to you when you trusted me to know that about you?"  I asked her. "I even care about you, I would never hurt you like that" I told her.

She looked at me in shock. "You care about me? I never would've thought you would say that" she said. She walked up to me and wiped my tears. "Please don't cry" she said quietly.

She hugged me tight, not letting me go. "I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't mean it" she said. I looked down and the first thing I seen was her hips and thighs.

Sheesh, she's thicker than peanut butter. What am I saying right now? I need to knock it off.