a lowkey date

R̥ͦo̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ
N̥ͦe̥ͦx̥ͦt̥ͦ d̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ
ɴɪɢʜᴛ
9 ᴘᴍ

I smiled as I looked at my dresses for the night. I wonder which one I should wear. F it. I got dressed and walked downstairs.

I walked outside and seen a limo pull up and smiled

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖉'𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌.

I got in and the limo stopped at a movie theater. I smiled, seeing David.

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful tonight, Rose" he told me. I smiled as we walked inside. I walked up to the ticket machine and was shocked that David paid.

"Come on" he said. I grabbed his hand and we walked in a movie room. I smiled as we held hands and sat down. I was happy with the carnival movie. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head.

When the movie ended, we went to my favorite restaurant. "OMG, RED LOBSTER?" I said. He laughed as I squealed, walking in with me. "I'll br back, stay in line and tell them table for two" he told me. I nodded and he walked off.

I felt eyes on me after I got our table and seen David once I looked behind myself.

D̆̈ă̈v̆̈ĭ̈d̆̈

I looked at Rose and smirked at her.

ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱᶜᵏ ˢᵉˡᶠ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ

ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱᶜᵏ ˢᵉˡᶠ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ. ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ˡᵉᵍˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ-

I heard Rose clear her throat, looking at me. "Nice dress" I told her. She smiled at me. "Thanks, what were you thinking about?" She asked me. "Sure you want to know?" I asked her. She nodded.

I smirked at her. "I was just thinking about how fluffy your thighs are. They must be like pillows or clouds even" I said. She blushed and hid her face.

Rosemary

"OMG DAVID" I said. He laughed at me and held my hand. "You're so pretty" he told me. "Thank you prince charming" I told him.

He smirked at me. "Can I have this dance?" He asked me. I smiled and looked around. I seen lights outside and heard music. We walked outside and danced to the song playing after we ate.

"You're so precious" he told me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "If someone was to ask you how you felt about me, what would you say?" I asked him.

"I would say that I loved you and you're an alright teenage girl" he said as he twirled me. I smiled and we paid for our food before we left.

We left and for some reason we didn't go home. We arrived to this private beach house that was my favorite colors. "Wait a minute. Are you serious right now?" I asked him.

He smiled at me. "OMG" I said. We walked in and the rooms were beautiful. The house gave me Melanie Martinez vibes and I loved it do much.

"You had two separate files so last night, I read your second file to see what I can find" he told me. We walked in the bar and I was shocked.