close to death

ዪዐነቿጠልዪሃ
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘

"𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋. 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. 𝖫𝖺, 𝗅𝖺, 𝗅𝖺, 𝗅𝖺, 𝗅𝖺, 𝗅𝖺, 𝗅𝖺.

𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄? 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄" - 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝖾, 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋

I got dressed and got in an uber.

I walked up to the door and seen David who looked so excited

"You finally made it, Rose" he said in excitement. I laughed as we hugged. We walked in the house and I was scared. The house is filled with so many people.

I sat down and took a seat when we were done seeing his family. I was scared since I felt eyes on me, knowing it was his cousin. He's been peeping me since he seen me in here.

I saw David with a list and he kissed my head. "Be a good girl, I'm gonna be running errands for my momma real quick" he told me. I panicked but nodded and he left.

"Mrs. Brown, where's your bathroom?" I asked her. She told me how to get there and I thanked her. I walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with water.

I heard the door close and got scared. The door locked. "If you're not David, get the hell out" I said. I was pushed into the wall and screamed when my dress got torn.

"Help!" I screamed. I stomped the person's foot and unlocked the door. The person there was David's father. "What the hell is going on and why is her dress torn?" He asked, making me realize it's the cousin.