getting to know David

🄳🄰🅅🄸🄳

I walked into the house and laid her down on the bed. I removed her clothes, heels and makeup and gave her a shirt. She put it on and laid down.

"I can't stress this enough. Thank you so much for helping me" she said. I nodded. I kissed her head and left the room. "Can you stay with me?" She asked me. "It's not like he's gonna come in get you" I said.

"I know. But I just need your protection overall. Your arms are very strong and I'm scared when I don't feel them around me" she said, holding a pillow in her arms.

I gave up and got in the bed with her, holding her. She smiled and laid her head on my chest, looking up at me. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

ʎɹɐɯǝsoɹ
8 🅐︎🅜︎

I woke up and smelt breakfast in the kitchen. I pushed my body onto David's side and felt nothing. I whined and got out the bed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I seen David and smiled. "Hey little panda" he said. "Does the honeybear want some more of the honeycomb?" I asked him. He laughed and I hugged him.

"Breakfast's almost ready, take a seat" he told me. I sat down and looked at him. Does his jawline have to be so sharp? "Can I get to know who you are freshly?" I asked him.

"Of course you can" he said. "So what's your name?" I asked him. "David Debrandon Brown" he told me. "What sign are you?" I asked.

"Libra" he told me. "What do you for in a woman?" I asked. "Confident, smart, caring, goofy" he said. "Do you plan on having kids?" I asked. "I always wanted kids" he said.

I nodded, letting it all soak in. "What do you want to do other than being a social worker?" I asked him. "It's always been my dream to be a singer" he said.

🅓︎🅐︎🅜︎🅝︎, 🅦︎🅔︎ 🅖︎🅞︎🅣︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅢︎🅐︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅓︎🅡︎🅔︎🅐︎🅜︎. 🅜︎🅐︎🅨︎🅑︎🅔︎ 🅦︎🅔︎ 🅒︎🅐︎🅝︎ 🅓︎🅞︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅐︎🅣︎ 🅣︎🅞︎🅖︎🅔︎🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅘︎🅕︎ 🅗︎🅔︎ 🅦︎🅐︎🅝︎🅣︎🅢︎ 🅣︎🅞︎.

"Do you know anything about that guy I was on a date with?" I asked. "He's a serial killer and he rapes women" he said. My mouth dropped.

"But don't you worry. The police found him and they're gonna take care of him. I nodded. "You don't have to worry about Disa, either. I'm divorcing her" he said.

I didn't want him to but I do love him. I smiled and hugged him. "Let's eat" he said. I squealed and sat down.