AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys. It's me JuanWriter...

First of all, I want to ask you. How are you feeling now guys? Well, I know that it ended that way. But I have reasons, and I'll tell you it now. 

But before that! I JUST WANT TO SAY A MILLION THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. This book wouldn't really be possible without your support! Your reads, votes, and comments are making me hyped up and inspired to write every chapter every day! Thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart. 

And yes, the BIG REVEAL IS... 

I am planning to make a BOOK 2 for Trouvaille. 

Yes, you read that right. A sequel for this book. So yeah, that's the reason why it should end that way because A SEQUEL IS COMING THROUGH...

I don't want to let Draven and Hermione suffer for so long. It would break my heart...

So yes! A sequel for Trouvaille is on my plans right now. Just give me 2-3 weeks to start writing it. 

For the preview, here it is:

15 years later

15 years later...

Draven Abraxas Malfoy lived life after Hogwarts, away from her...

Hermione Jean Granger lived life after Hogwarts, not knowing him...

Yes. That's it. My surprise and gift for all of you! The sequel will be set in the time after Hogwarts, where Hermione and Draven both become successful in their respective fields since we all know that Hermione became the Minister of Magic, and as for Draven, it'll be a surprise. 

THAT'S IT, FOLKS! THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON THIS RIDE. 

This is now Draven and Hermione, temporarily signing off...

WE'LL BE BACK GUYS! LOVE YOU!