36

Being a seventh-year student is demanding time and effort. Especially for Hermione and Draven who both had additional responsibilities for the entire year. Before December, the professors would give out a lot of assignments and exams in preparation for their upcoming N.E.W.Ts at the end of the term.

The Slytherin Quidditch team also held practices before their upcoming match against Gryffindor which is favored for them. It became their second straight win and it shows how Draven is an effective captain and playmaker as well that even Harry as the Gryffindor's captain commended him.

The Head Girl from Gryffindor never forgets her duties and responsibilities as she continued to help students, especially the new ones around the school, and the Head Boy from Slytherin would also do his responsibilities whenever they don't have Quidditch practice. Balancing their time for studies, responsibilities, and relationship is hard, but who would've thought that they were almost celebrating their 1st anniversary in a month.

"Alright, so tell me about Emeric the Evil," Hermione asked Draven as they were reviewing for their History of Magic quiz tomorrow. They were inside the library, studying for hours to prepare for those upcoming quizzes.

"Well, from his name I think he is evil," Draven answered, full of confidence as he slumped down to his seat.

Hermione raised her eyebrow. "Love, care to elaborate more? Come on."

"He once had an Elder Wand and yeah, he used it to terrorize England in the early Middle Ages." He explained. "Love, can we just... rest for a while? We've been studying for hours. I think we're already dying."

"Don't be so overdramatic there, love." She said, but seeing that Draven's eyes almost fluttered close, she closed her book and slumped her head down, facing him. "Alright, we'll rest for a while."

"Thank you..." He whispered. "You want to go to the tower tonight? After our evening rounds."

"Sure." The bushy browned-haired girl said. "Hey, do you think you can meet my parents this coming holiday break?"

"I'm staying with my Uncle Sirius, so I don't think it would be a problem, love." Draven kissed her hand. "Though I've already met your mother, and she's very welcoming. I do hope it goes the same with your father."

Hermione chuckled. "Of course, it would. My father is protective, but he's loving."

"But what would they say if we told them that we've been in a relationship before you turned 18?" His tone was a bit concerned. He doesn't want Hermione to be reprimanded just because they rushed their relationship early.

"I'll be the one to handle that conversation, love. Don't worry, and besides, you're a great guy and a very lovable one too. So, I think my father would let us slide." The Gryffindor girl assured him. "And it's only a year so it doesn't even make much more difference."

"It's settled then." He smiled at her.

"Well, how about yours? Do you think they will approve of us? Especially, your father." Hermione saw Draven stiffen a bit, but he quickly regained his composure.