47

( ! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES. THE SIGNAL FOR THE PART WILL BE GIVEN FOR YOU TO KNOW ! )

Draven initiated some practices for the team as their upcoming match with Ravenclaw is getting nearby. Their practice was always tiring since the team has lost some practice days because of the poisoning incident. And having a new beater is also a challenge since they need to build up the chemistry before the match.

"All right, guys. This is where we end the practice for today. Tomorrow's Friday so I'll leave that day for you to rest and relax since this coming weekend will also be our Hogsmeade trip. So, I think we'll be seeing each other on Monday." Draven said to his teammates and they both waved their goodbyes. He then quickly went to Hermione who was watching him in the bleachers.

"Hey there, Captain." She greeted him and kissed his cheek. "Rough day?"

"Yeah. But it's fine. I gave them some rest days so I think we'll be refreshed on Monday for another round of practice." He said to her. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower now since I smell like sweat."

"Really? I don't seem to smell it like that." The Gryffindor girl said and sniffed him again. "Your sweat smells good, too."

Draven chuckled. "Love, I know that you can't get enough of me but I need to shower for a while, hm?"

The bushy browned-haired girl smiled and nodded. "Of, course love. I'll wait for you here."

He quickly kissed her cheek and went down to the boys' shower room. As he was walking down the aisle, he saw Celeste moving his way. He was upset and disappointed about what she did, and as much as possible, he wanted to avoid her to evade some possible confrontations, especially between Hermione and her.

"Draven," Celeste called him and the Slytherin boy sighed and faced her.

"Yes?" He asked coldly and gazed at her emotionlessly.

"I know that... I did something terrible to you and I deeply regretted everything. I-I'm sorry..." Celeste sincerely said. "I was blinded by selfishness. I lived in an environment where I always get what I wanted and it was wrong that I harmed you. You almost died, and it pains to see that it's my fault."

"I never thought that you would do something like that to me." He uttered. "I wish that what you're saying right now truly comes from your heart. I can forgive you, but it'll take time. As for Hermione, I'm not entirely sure if she can."

"I understand, Draven..." She spoke. "I just wanted to apologize for everything I've done."

"Okay." He dryly said and went inside the shower room. He still felt betrayed since he treated her as a friend, but she's planning something bad for him. It just adds up to the trauma that he felt but luckily, Hermione is there to help him cope with everything he is feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------