56

Today is Hogsmeade Day Hermione was preparing herself for the trip. She told Draven that he wanted to try Madam Pudifoot's Tea Shop since they never went there ever since they became a couple which the Slytherin boy finds a bit... cringe for him. After some deliberate discussions and an almost petty fight between them, the Gryffindor girl finally succeeded in convincing him to go to the said tea shop.

She is wearing Draven's green sweater with his initials etched on the clothes' chest. She also partnered it with her brown long coat and a maroon bonnet. Her pants were also thick to further warm herself from Hogsmeade's cold atmosphere. Yes, the picturesque village is always snowy 365 days of the year.

"I don't know why my clothes suit you a lot." Draven walked up towards her and hugged her. "But still, that Madam Pudifoot's tea shop idea doesn't please me."

"Come on now, love. You already agreed to it." Hermione pushed him lightly. "It's only one time, I promise."

"One time." The Slytherin boy raised his one finger to her. "Fine, you know I can't resist you, right?"

As they were about to kiss, Theo came by behind with the Gryffindor gang which made them jump back a bit. "Hohoho! What do we have here?"

"Great way to ruin the day, Nott." Draven gritted his teeth as he looked at his friend, who seemed to be acting innocently.

"Where's Ginny?" Hermione asked them and looked at Harry who seemed to look a bit glum.

"We... kind of argued about something. But, no worries. We'll talk about it later. She's with Luna and Neville for the meantime." Harry explained and went back again to his thoughts.

"I do hope you'll smooth things out later, mate." Ron tapped his best friend's back. "You'll work things out, don't worry."

Harry let out a small smile and them. "Shall we go now then? I wanted a pint of Firewhiskey now."

"Seriously Potter? Firewhiskey? In broad daylight?" Draven jested and gave the Potter boy a soft smile. "Butterbeer might sound more perfect."

As they all walked towards the Hogwarts express, Hermione nuzzled closely to him. She can't get over him and the Slytherin boy noticed her extra clinginess which he just smiled and rode with it.

"We'll catch up with you later," Draven said to Theo and the couple went inside Madam Pudifoot's Tea Shop. Hermione seemed to be happy while looking at the interior of the shop. There are a lot of couples there, and it is the place for couples who want to date and spend quality time with their partners.

"What do you want?" Hermione asked him, looking at the menu. "The carrot cake looks tasty."

"Then I'll have the same." He placed back the menu on the table as she called Madam Pudifoot to give their order.

"Did you know that Cho and Harry once dated here? But Harry ruined it." Hermione began. "The place reminded him of Umbridge's office."