60

The Great Hall is lit up with festive lights and decorations. Every 7th-year student is happily chatting around, saying their farewell messages, and giving their gifts as well. Draven and Hermione are seated together, hands intertwined and just enjoying the peaceful moment.

"What do you plan to do after graduating, babe?" Draven asked his girlfriend who was leaning on his shoulder.

"I think I'll try to get a job in the Ministry. You know, trying to be the change in the highest wizarding office." Hermione said to him. "And it would be a first in the history of the Wizarding World to have a Muggle-born work there."

"You're always making history, love. And I'm sure you'll do fantastic in the Ministry." Draven kissed her hair and she chuckled.

"What about you? Plans for the future?" Hermione asked and Draven sighed wistfully.

"Well, I was thinking of being a househusband since I'm rich, and I'll just wait for you to come home from work with the kids." Draven confidently said which made

Hermione blushed. "You're an adorable prat, you know that?"

"Come on, it's perfect!" Draven said and laughed. "Alright well, I was thinking of being an Auror or something."

"That's great! Just like Harry. Or you could be a Quidditch superstar... Oh, no no. You can't be a Quidditch star." Hermione shook her head.

"Why not, love?" Draven raised his eyebrow as the Gryffindor girl fixed her seat.

"Because a lot of girls will fawn over you if you got famous. I don't know what will I do if I see a lot of women throwing themselves at you." Hermione huffed and Draven just giggled. "What?"

"I sense a jealous Hermione over here huh?" Draven kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Don't worry, girls won't fawn over me because I already have that one girl fawning over me and that's enough for me."

"Yeah... Maybe the househusband thing is the best option." Hermione said and they both laughed. "Just kidding. Auror definitely suits you."

"And... We'll always be seeing each other at the Ministry." Draven smiled, and he knows... He knows that this is a lie.

Because it's almost time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Dumbledore gave the graduating students time to explore the castle before they finally leave the school for good. The couple walked around the school, remembering every moment they shared. 

"You defended me from Crabbe and Goyle there." Hermione pointed at the castle grounds. "That was the first time I saw you get mad and punch them in front of everyone."