52

The weeks quickly passed and it's now the first week of March. The professors are giving examinations and assignments to all 7th years. They are graduating in a few months, and the pressure is on them. Hermione was doubling her efforts in passing all the requirements and studying their upcoming quizzes while balancing her duties as Head Girl. Draven, on the other hand, was also making effort in his studies, while being Head Boy and Quidditch captain at the same time. It was stressful for both of them but even if their day is exhausting, at the end of it they would go to the library, or to the clock tower courtyard to find each other, and just be with each other. In this way, they both know that they already find rest in each other's existence. It was the rest that they both needed. They are both now at home.

"Why don't we plan a group study session, love?" Hermione suggested while they were both in the courtyard, relaxing after their rounds. "It would be much more effective. Harry and Ron are asking me if I can help them study, which I think would be a great chance for us to study together."

Draven nodded at what she said. "That's a great idea, love. Do you think the library sounds great to have a group study?"

"The library closes at 8 PM and we needed more time to review. Gryffindor common room? What do you think?" She asked him.

"Well... since I've already gone inside your common room, and the majority of you are all Gryffindors. I think that would work for me." The Malfoy boy told her. "When do you plan to have the group study then?"

"Tomorrow night. I realized that there are a lot of things that we need to finish." She said, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Why not later?" He asked dubiously. "I mean, if we have a lot of things to finish, then why not start now? I know you wanted to get things done early."

"I wanted to spend the rest of my day with you, of course. We always had little time for ourselves, especially since we are so busy. Graduating students, and added responsibilities but yeah, spending time with you is all I think about today." The bushy browned-haired girl said, looking at him seeing that he also beamed.

"I always miss you every day and always, love." He kissed her head. "Staying like this with you is already enough for me. You are already enough for me."

"I couldn't ask for more than the love that you give me, Draven. Because this is the one, I've been waiting for, and then you came along." Her tone speaks lovingly. "You came along, and I couldn't ask for anything anymore."

They stayed like that for hours, admiring the garden scene unfold in their very eyes. The clocktower courtyard is always empty since it's a bit far from the main hall, but this place is also special for them because this is where they had great times together. Where they had their little escapades. This is as special as the Astronomy Tower for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hermione, could you explain to us this part? They're about the dark matter." Harry gave his book to her and the Gryffindor girl started to explain. They were in the Gryffindor common room, and Draven is the only Slytherin in the group. Harry, Ron, and Jasper were also there, staying up late to study.