33

Weeks after Hermione's birthday, it was the time for their Hogsmeade trip. The Gryffindor girl still couldn't get over the surprise she had. The painting Draven made is hanging on to the wall beside her bed and she loved looking at it before going to sleep.

Draven wore a thick sweater and a simple overcoat which he charmed with an undetectable extension charm. He planned to bring Hermione to their place again and it's the best spot to view the sunset together.

"Hi, love." Hermione greeted him once she arrived at the Great Hall.

"Hey there..." Draven kissed her forehead. "I missed you."

"We're almost together every minute of every day, love." She said to him. "But I can't blame you."

"Yeah, I can't blame me too either. I just want you by my side always." He hugged her close to him.

"Alright lovebirds... Hello? I'm here." Ron interrupted, waving his hand to him. "Harry and Ginny are already there at the grounds. They're looking for both of you. My sister thought you've sneaked and snogged somewhere."

The couple chuckled and Draven patted Ron's shoulder. "Sorry, mate. We were carried away, a bit...?"

"That doesn't look like a bit to me." The ginger-haired boy smiled. "Come on, you two. We're waiting for you."

Draven held Hermione's hand as they followed Ron outside the Great Hall going to the courtyards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Ginny are both having their private moment at Madam Pudifoot's Tea Shop while Ron, being Ron was at Zonko's, buying everything he wanted. Jasper was being accompanied by Seamus and Dean inside Honeydukes.

Draven and Hermione were both walking, trying not to be seen by other students that they will be wandering off to somewhere. They wanted privacy and that place that the Slytherin boy found has it. They don't want anyone to discover the place and they were being selfish about it. But that's okay, it's finder's keepers anyway.

They were walking by the Shrieking Shack, whispering sweet nothings to each other. The Gryffindor girl would blush and chuckle every time Draven would tell something that makes her feel fluttered.

"Draven." They heard someone call him and they both turned around and saw Celeste. "Hey, could you go with me for a while? I seem to be lost, I can't find Theo and Daphne."

It seems like the blonde girl didn't notice Hermione so she then made her presence and clung her arms onto Draven's.

"Oh... We were off to somewhere, Celeste. I think you can ask your other classmates or Blaise to help you look for them." Hermione's tone was a bit possessive and Draven felt that.

"Yeah, I can see that," Celeste said to her. "But you see, Draco and Pansy were off to somewhere I don't know, and Blaise... He didn't come today because he's not feeling well. I have no one to be with and I just want to find Theo and Daphne."