1

Draven Abraxas Malfoy walks around the halls with his fraternal twin, Draco Lucius Malfoy, and his best friend, Theodore Nott. Girls are drooling at them, especially him. Well, not drooling, it's exaggerated a bit.

"I'm heading back to the common room," Draco said to his brother and friend. "I promised Pansy that I would help her do the assignment."

"Yeah. Off you go, lover boy. And please, don't fucking shag in our dorm." Draven kidded and Draco gave him a playful push.

"I'm off too, Draven. I'm needed somewhere. Professor Sprout asked me to do something for her." Theo said and Draven looked at him.

"You're seriously going to leave me all alone?" Draven said, sounding hurt. "You have no heart."

"Come on, don't be a crybaby. Besides, you love the attention..." Draco gestured at the girls who kept on staring at him. "See? You'll live."

Draven just smirked. Well, yes, he likes the attention he's receiving but there is a certain someone whom he wanted to get her attention. And luckily, she's just at the Great Hall, reading alone.

"Alright. Go on. Do your thing." Draven pushed them both away and confidently walked inside the hall.

There she is... The bushy browned haired girl who he loves to annoy ever since 1st year. But he never spoke to her that 'word'. That insult would surely make this girl cry, and believe me, he hates it whenever she's crying.

"Granger." Draven sat down beside Hermione, while she was busy reading her book. "What you reading?"

"Why are you here, Malfoy?" She raised one of her eyebrows as she glanced at him.

"I'm just giving you, my company. Come on, Granger. I'm being friendly here." Draven flashed his usual smirk. Hermione just rolled her eyes at him.

"If you're going to annoy me, I'm sorry but I'm not in a good mood today?" Hermione huffed and went back on reading again.

Draven looked at her. Well, she's alone right now. No Harry and Ron around. So maybe they're the reason why his crush... erm... Granger is not in a mood right now. He then placed Hermione's book on the table. She curiously turned at him, looking pissed right now.

"What the hell is your problem, Malfoy?" She hissed angrily, trying to not make a scene. "I am reading quietly here, and you're... irritating me."

"You're not you, Granger. I'll hear you out. You can always tell me everything." Draven casually said, though deep inside he's scared. Yes, Hermione Jean Granger is shooting daggers at him through her brown eyes.

"You are my problem, Malfoy," Hermione said, quickly standing up and walking away from him. "Leave me alone."

Draven just shook his head, looking at the bookworm scampering angrily in the halls.